Chapter 7

*****

Chapter 7

Leah's pov

I was trying to find something to read when my phone beeped indicating that I had a text. I grabbed it off the table and clicked accept. It read:

'Turns out that Klaus had a change of plans and he'll be gone untill tomorrow. So do you want to come over and drink untill we drop ;) ?'

I rolled my eyes. This was exactly like my younger sister. Only she would say something like that while she was being held captive by a f*ckin irritating and pissed off original! Only her!

I laughed at her absoard idea but quickly decided to reply anyway. I sent her my answer as soon I finished it.

'Only you! Only you! Fine but I swear if this is just going to he a repeat of what happened in 1939 -yes I watched you- all over again then I am seriously going to put you on house arrest, and stop you from interacting with Stefan for a week once you find a way to escape Klaus the d*****!'

I pressed send and decided to quickly change. I ended up choosing a pair of black jeans, a purple long sleeved top with the words 'I'm awesome!' on it in glitter covered black letters. I also decided to wear a pair of black trainers and a black leather jacket as well as my silver necklace with a saphire in the middle. Finally, I slipped on my lapis lazuli braclet which allowed me to walk in the sun freely.

After ten minutes I was ready to go and I grabbed my car keys before closing the front door a I left. I quickly unlocked my silver porche a sat in the drivers seat as I started the car. As I began driving my phone beeped indicating I had another text. I sighed in annoyance before taking it out of my pocket and reading the text from an unknown person. 

'Hey, I wanted you to know your not alone. I will always protect you! I know we only just met but I feel a connection toward you which I never want to loose. I hope you feel the same!

Wishing you were here,

Elijah!'

I gasped. How the hell did he receive my number? I sighed as I relised I probably wasn't going to find out how. However that was the nicest thing anybody had ever said to me and I was extremely grateful. I typed up a reply faster than I had ever done before and I swear my heart was doing leaps in my chest.

'Thankyou so much! I feel the connection as well and I don't want to loose it either!

Wishing you were here,

Leah!'

I pressed send and saved Elijah's number to my very short list of contacts as Lijah, my new nickname for the noble original.

Suddenly my ringtone, just me a reason by Pink came on. I looked in surprise at the phone before taking a glance at the caller ID. It indicated that it was 'Lijah' calling me. I instantly pressed accept and pressed the phone against an ear as I carried on driving.

"Hey Lijah" I answered while I looked ahead at the road. I heard him chuckle slightly at the nickname before replying.

"Hey Leah! It's good to hear your voice." I blushed slightly as the words left his mouth. It was lucky that he couldn't see me.

"So what do I owe the pleasure of you calling me?" I asked nervously which surprised me but I went with it. Elijah was bringing out the human in me, a side I thought I had lost when I turned; I guess not. Maybe it's a good thing. Maybe I will finally get my Prince charming after all.

"I was wondering if you would accompany me to dinner later today at 8?" He asked and I swear I heard a hint of nervousness in his voice as the words came out. I grinned in complete and utter happiness at the question.

"I would love to!" I replied shyly. I heard him let out a breath he must have been holding, in relief and I found it extremely cute that he had been nervous as well.

"Ok, I'll pick you up at your house tonight. See you then." He told me.

"Ok. Bye!" I said before hanging up. I had a goofey smile on my face for the rest of the ride. And it remained there when I knocked on the door of Klaus and Katherine's temporary residence.

I was expecting the door to open to me slightly irresponsible, troublemaker of a younger sister with a bottle of alcohol.

But instead when the door was opened, it was by a man with short blond hair and bright baby blue eyes. He was roughly 6'0 in height and I could instant tell by his inhumanly pale skin that he was a vampire. Klaus!!! SHIT!!!

*****

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

*Thanks for reading*