Chapter 8

*****

Chapter 8

Leah's pov

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! This can't be happening! I panicked and ran for my life however I was no match for him and I was suddenly in the room, my arms pinned behind my back and his other arm around my waist, stopping me from escaping.

"Now, now, love. Do you really think you can escape from me?" He said, breathing on the back of my neck; sending shivers down my spine. He turned me to face him, still keeping a firm hand on my wrists. I didn't bother trying to give him an anerasyum because my witch side wasn't that strong and I could only use small; simple spells like a simple anerasyum not an extremely powerful one that could take Klaus down as if I used strong, powerful ones then I sometimes lost control of them and it was very scary when I did that.

"Now, after finding darling Katerina in possession of a phone I was extremely angry until I came across a certain few texts. You can imagine how surprised I am to find out that dear Katerina Petrova has an older sister who also happens to be part witch -something that should be impossible- and that dear sister was living in Mystic falls. So Leah are you going to co-operate or will I have to kill your beloved younger sister?" I growled at the threat but complied and stopped fighting his hold. He smirked.

"What do you want Klaus?!" I spat out his name like it was a curse. He chuckled and ran his fingers down my spine, causing a shiver to go through me.

"Oh love, it's not what I want but what I need (I glared at him). You see I really hate Katerina and although I want so much to spend at least half of 500 years torturing her I don't think I can wait that long before I will kill her. I think I will kill her soon. Torture her until she's begging me to kill her and finally, when she's given up I will take her daylight necklace and leave her outside to burn." If looks could kill he would have died a billion times over and over again! Oh, if only looks could kill...

"Get to the point Klaus!" I shot daggers at him and trust me, in my mind I had already killed him 500 times and counting! I had thought of every possible way to torture and kill him! Drown him; rip his chest out of his chest and crush it; rip his heart out and feed it down his chest; rip him apart piece by piece and burn them and throw the ashes in a bin...

"You see, in order for me to not kill Katerina I'm going to need something or someone in return. To insure your dear sister's life and safety I want you to become my personal witch and stay by my side for as long as I tell you to. Your choice; deal or no deal?" I grimaced at his outstretched hand but against my will, I slowly shook it. I had promised myself that even though I had failed in keeping my little sister safe when I was human, I would keep her safe for the rest of my life. If that meant handing myself over to Klaus then so be it. It means that my sister will be safe and that's all that matters.

Klaus grinned as I shook his hand, sealing my fate forever!

*****

S

R

G

*THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG*