chapter 1

*****

Chapter 1

Finally, i saw the polished wooden sign that said 'welcome to mystic falls!' come into view. As i passed it a small smile light ny pale face. I was finally going to see my little sister again! After two centurys we were at last going to be reunited!

The last time we had seen eachover was december 1811! I remember it so very well!

Flashback:

The icy winter wind was scratching against my face as i faced my dear sister for the last time, for a very long, long time! I stared into her warm brown eyes and finally spoke the words I had known I would be forced to say yet they still hurt me to say.

"Katerina! It is not safe for you to stay with me any more! The longer we stay together the more more danger we are both in! We must both go our seperate ways and hope to see eachover soon!" i told her ,tears filling my eyes and freezing as they fell down my face to form icey teardrops.

"Fine! But please be safe!" she said tears pouring down her face and I wished so much that I could wipe them from her eyes; tell her everything would be ok and I would stay with her forever.

"I will be watching over you, farewell my little sister!" she hugged me tightly and said goodbye as we parted. I watched as she stepped into the carridge and as it rode away tears fell from my eyes!

Flashbach end!

I sighed. I had never actually wanted to leave her but she had been in danger because of klaus. And me staying would of made it easier to find her because although he dosen't know about me it's always easier to hide one person then two! Klas was looking for my sister and if she were alone and running then she wouldn't be held back but with me she would want to make sure i was safe and could possibly get hurt doing so.

I finally reached the house i bought. It was a medium sized two storie pure white house. Both the two bedrooms had ensuites and there was another bathroom on the first floor. I had already gotten some decorators to come and decorate it.

As i laid on my new king sized white bed i could feel the power running through my body, i sighed. I had always denied my powers. Although i was born with them they were still very dangerous and i will only use them when theres no other choice.

There was a secret that i had been keeping my whole life and i had never told anyone, not even my sister! That was my powers!

After a few minitures i decided i wasn't going to get some sleep so i read my faivouret book; The secret circle. When i finally finished it it was midnight. I put it back on the shelf and gradually let the darkness engulf me.

*****
V
O
T
E

A
N
D

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

*Thanks for reading*