chapter 2

*****

chapter 2

I woke to my alarm clock blaring that annoying song it did every morning. Turning it off, i groaned but got up anyway. Last night i had decided that i would go and rescue katherine today. That way i get it done faster. Eventhough i'm actually 519 i look about 19 or 20.

I sighed as i came out of the shower. I then put on a dark blue top, black jeans, purple flats and a white leather jacket. Once i had put my makeup on -black eyeline, mascara, smokey eyeshadow and berry lipstick- i sped downstairs to the kitchen and got a blood bag out of the fridge.

Since i look nearly exactly like my sister and her doppleganger who lives here, i can't let anyone see me so i had to find alaric's apartment and rescue my sister without klaus (in alarics body) seeing. I sighed. This was going to be hard.

After a few minitues i was ready to go. I got in my black mercedys which had tainted windows meaning nobody would see me.

As i drove through the town to my destination i noticed that the town seemed full of supernateral as i saw a few vampires as i passed which were the salvatores and a blond as well as a werewolf and witch. When i finally got to where thomas said alaric lived i took in deep breaths and pulled up by the front.

Although i was very nervous i managed to get to the correct door quite fast. If klaus opened this i would be doomed but if my sister did i would be able to save her life possibly.

I slowly raised my hand to the thick wooden door and knocked twice... My heart was racing against my chest and my knees felt like jelly... The only thought going through my mind was please let it be katherine who opens the door... Finally after a few seconds the door was opened by...

KATHERINE! I breathed i sigh of relief. She stared at me wide eyed before i stepped inside and we embraced.

"Sister! It is so amazing to see you! I have missed you all these years! I worried that you might have been killed because i didn't hear from you at all. But although i am very exited to see you it is dangerous for you here! I know you came to try and save me but it's dangerous. Klaus may come back! I don't want you getting hurt!" she said after a moment of silence.

"I don't care! I came to save you and thats exactly what i will do!"

Just then we heard footsteps and after a few seconds i saw one of the salvatore brothers coming towards us along with a human.

They stopped just by the door. The salvatore who i presume to be Damon as he lookes much older then stefan ,who i once met in his ripper days, looked at me in confusion. Probably because i look so much like katherine and elena yet not exacty like them so i can't be a doppleganger.

"What are you doing here salvatore?" i spat with disgust.

"I came to talk to the lovely Katherine now who are you? and what are you doing here?" he questioned, probably angry because he knows nothing about me and i were a danger to him or the doppleganger, Elena or even any of the other humans in this town.

"I'm Leah petrova. Katherine is my sister. Now if you'll excuse me i came to rescue my sister from the clutches of the evil, phyco, hybrid who i hate with every fibre in my body and that's exactly what i will do!" i exclaimed before turning back to Katherine who had an amused look on her face. Damon now had a stunned expression on his face with a hint of anger at being spoken to like that. I guess nobody had ever spoken to him that way before.

"Leah if i try to escape klaus will find me and then he'll also find out about you! Anyway he compelled me to stay in here and you know how theres no way around his compullsion!" she said with an absolutelly terrified expression on her face.

"Hey i'm the older one here sis so don't worry about me. Also remember that it's my fault your here. It's my fault for leaving you in 1811. I thought you'd be safer on your own but now look where that got you. As well as wanting to speak to you my other reason for coming her today is that i brang vervain for you." I told her holding up the small vial of vervain that i had brought from my collection.

"Oh and i also wanted you to have this!" i exlaimed handing her the locket that our mother had given me on my sixteenth birthday. It was silver with a gold heart design on the front. Inside was a picture of mum and me. Next to that picture was one of her and Katherine.

"It's the locket mum got me for my sixteenth birthday. It contains the last picture i have of her. It represents hope and it means that we'll both love you no matter what. I know mum will watch over you and i also know that if she were here then she would be proud of how strong and indepentant you've become. Just remember that i'll always love you! Your my little sister and i will never leave you!" i exclaimed.

"Well if you two are done with all the emotional, sappy talk then i would like to say that i also brought some vervain!" damon spoke up finally. I narrowed my eyes at him before he turned back to my sister holding another vial of vervain out to her.

I sigh and give her the look that means i will talk to her a bit more another time and quickly give her the vial of vervain as well as a mobile phone with my number in it. She too sighs, hugs me and waves as i speed away and back to my house!

*****

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

*Thanks for reading*