Blackout~Spiderman

You are just learning how to use your superpower. Super speed. You've got the hang of it so far. But you're been so used to the indoor track, tony built for you.

  Tony had the great idea of letting you practice 'outside'.

  "Well here goes nothing", you've been running for a while. Then again you've avoided everything that comes your way. You sigh think about doing something bigger...riskier.

  You make up your mind find a safe building and make your way up. The BAM! Something no someone runs into you, and you black out.

  You wake up in what seems like a medical room. Then a guy in an arachnid outfit helps you stand up.

  "Sorry kinda bummed into you back there. I'm your friendly neighborhood spider-man....and you are"

  "None of your business", you said smacking him hand away from you.

"Where am I? Where's Tony?"

"Huh your in the shield-"

"Who is shield?"

"Huh...well it's more like an organization or something- WAIT- you don't know who Nick Fury is?!"

"Uh...no....who are you really..." Before he could say anything you quickly took his mask off, and took a photo of him. Still in shock.

"Now tell me where is Tony Stark."

"I don't know I'll contact him right away." He said worried but foolish.

~~~next day~~~

Hmmm...this is the place. You stood in front of a big house.

Why. Well because yesterday when Tony came for you at 'shield'. You asked him for the identity and location of the boy in the photo. Also known as Peter Parker.

Right before you could nock, he opened the door. He was laughing until he saw you then he was worried.

"What are you doing here?!?!"

"I-I'm sorry...I-" You said afraid of what he might do.

"So you know my identity now...ugh...listen you have to promise not to tell anyone. Fury cannot find out about this." You shook your head.

"The names (y/n)." You said holding out your hand and he gladly took it.

"You don't get out much do you?" He said smiling.

"..uh.....no..."

"That explains why you didn't know who the 'amazing spider-man' was"

It's been a few weeks since you and Peter started dating. Tony seems suspicious on how you meet. Captain and the rest of the avengers seem to like Peter. Even Jarvis.