Valentines ~ Peter Parker

"Sweet Jesus! Don't scare me like that!" You playfully punched Peter's shoulder. He had come back from his run with the guys.

"Hey um Peter..?" You asked as he entered the bathroom, probably getting ready to take a bath.

"Yea?" He opened the door. (His clothes are on ya' nasties.)

"So um Nat told me you had a mission coming up.."

"Oh...um well..it's not gonna take long. I promise." Peter said kissing your forehead, and going back into the bathroom.

He forgot.

You know Peter is busy and what he does is great. But...you still wish you had him for yourself sometimes. And you know that this is what you signed up for. But are you ready?

Little did you know as you were lying down waiting for peter to get out, the silent tears were slipping away like waterfalls.

"(Y/N)! Hey whats wrong!" Peter yelled, lightly shaking your shoulders.

"Huh? No, I-I'm fine."

"No your not! Tell me whats wrong."

By this point Peter was in full panic mode.

"I-I miss you.." You nearly whispered, him pulling you into a hug.

"But I'm right here." He said rubbing circles on your back.

"I still miss you so much..."

"Is it because I'm leaving tomorrow..." He asked making you look at him.

"(Y/n) is it because I'm leaving tomorrow...For the record I know its valentines day."

"I-I just..I love you Peter."

"I love you too (Y/n)."

Just then the phone rang. It was Tony.

"Hey Peter I think its for you."

You hand him the phone.

"Hey Mr.Stark."

"Hey kid. How would you like to get to a mission head start."

"Uhh..."

I just gave Peter a reassuring smile, and lightly nodded my head.

"Sure when do we start?"

"Now suit up."

I ran to upstairs and threw him his suit.

"You sure this is okay?" Peter asked before putting his mask on.

"Yea. Go kick some ass."

He grinned and kissed you before putting on his mask and swinging through the window.

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY (Y/N) !!!!"

"ITS NOT VALENTINES YET SPIDEY !!!"

~Next Day 9:45~

You were slowly falling asleep and watching netfix when suddenly there was a knock at your window.

"Hi!" Peter said, you pulling him into a tight hug.

"Hey... I missed you."

"Really? Ive been on mission much longer that this." He laughed then pulled you into a deep and passionate kiss.

"Happy Valentines day. I'm sorry I'm late, had to get all cleaned up at the tower."

You smiled at him, then ran downstairs to get something. You came back upstairs with a crate.

"Happy Valentines day!" you said throwing your hands up in the air.

"You got me a crate?"

"Open it dumbass." he laughed but did as told.

Inside were all new and old issue magazines and comics about The Amazing Spider-man. And at the very top was a comic you drew about The amazing Peter Parker. And how you first met. For you hadn't met him as spider man but as the adorable cute guy that saved you from being bullied.

"(Y/n)..I love it!!" He yelled picking you up and twirling you around.

"And for you...ta-da!" He pulled out a beautiful necklace with his Spider symbol in the middle.

"Peter it's beautiful I LOVE IT!" You said kissing him.

"I'm glad. And if you press down on the spider it calls me. You know just in case an emergency."

"Thank you Peter I love it."

"Happy Valentine's Day." You both say in sync, and pull each other in for another kiss. 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. PLZ SEND ME YOUR REQUESTS I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM! 😍❤️😘