Help ~ Bruce

"(Y/N)! RUN!"

But you couldn't you were frozen.

Tony was yelling at you to move out of the way but you couldn't, or you simply didn't want to. Well part of you didn't.

Quite frankly you have no idea what Tony did now but it was bad, real bad.

"(Y/n) RUN!"

This time it was Bruce. But it only urged you to come forward. But you were to late before you knew it you were slammed against a wall, and then it went all dark.

beep...beep...beep...

You woke up in a hospital bed. Your body felt numb, until you tried to move which was a stupid move, since it sent pain throughout your body.

"Shit.." you mumbled laying back down.

"Woah there take it nice and slow." It was Tony, and at your side was Steve. And there was everyone else...except Bruce.

"Where's Bruce? What happened?"

"Oh honey, he um..he locked himself up again." Natasha said giving you a look of sympathy.

You took in a deep shaky breath. "W-when can I go see him."

"Well I mean your fine, but your body must be hurting dive you broke, like oh I don't know two ribs!" Tony being like an over protective big brother.

"You can see him if you feel up to it (y/n). We all know you've been through worst." Steve said giving your hand a light squeeze.

"Here just take these." Clint said handing you four pills.

"Thanks you guys."

~hour and a half later~

"Bruce!" You yell walking down the hall, of indestructible shield cells.

"There you are." You say with a sigh of relief that hurt your stomach. And you just so luckily happen to know the code to it. Jk Jarvis gave it to you.

"Please don't come any closer I don't want to hurt you."

"Bruce you won't hurt me-"

"AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT (Y/N)! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I WONT TURN INTO THIS HIDEOUS BEAST, AND POSSIBLY KILL YOU!"

"Bruce I-"

"Please just go away!"

"No Bruce I won't go away! You know why! I won't go away because I love you with all my fucking heart okay!"

He looked at you in awe. As if no one had ever told him that they had loved him.

"You love me?"

"Yes, yes I do. I love you so very much Bruce."

"I-I love you too."

You walked over to him and placed a delicate kiss on his lips, and layer there with him. Enjoy the peaceful silence.

(I am so sorry I have no idea what happened, so I had to rewrite the chapter, even though it's not the exact same I hope you enjoy it)