Avenger~Tony Starks

You have been using your super speed (Ik again) to get all your paper work done.

After a long day you walk back home. Barefoot. Your heels were killing you.

Once you got to your apartment you realized the door was open. You pull out your pepper spray just in case, even though you have super speed.

"Ah...miss (l/n)! We have been waiting for you." You jumped as the one and only Tony Starks lead you through your own living room.

"S-Stark what are you doing here?!" You said as you realized the rest of the avengers were in your living room.

"Now, now there is no need for that" cap. said taking the pepper spray away from me.

"What did I do? Did I do something wrong?!" You say turning facing Tony. You are face to face, when he says,"I want you on the team!"

"Huh!!!" You immediately back away. "You must have made some mistake I-"

"No, no mistake. We want you to be an avenger."

A few weeks later you are an avenger in training.

"Hey! Take it easy!" Tony shrieks as you so casually are trying to put him down. Which you did.

"Ok, ok you win!" He says in surrender as you give him your hand, the next thing you know he pins you to the floor.

"Awe you didn't see that coming" and before you can say anything else he...kisses you. And you just so happen to kiss him back.

He stares at you in shock.

"What you didn't see that coming?"