♡ CHAPTER 2 ♡

"I'm busy." Nico lied, averting her eyes, as much as she wanted to confess how she felt right then and there, she didn't really feel like dealing with those petty feelings right now.
"Aw, really?" Honoka whimpered, only then Nico had realized what she'd done. Nico wouldn't admit it, but she and her willpower melted under Honokas gaze, especially when Honoka looked at her like an injured puppy would.
"Well..  Alright, alright! I suppose i could make room in my busy schedule for you." Nico huffed.
Honoka's frown immediately reverted back to her usual cheery smile. "Yay!Thanks, Nicochi!" Honoka wrapped her arms around the raven-haired girl's waist in a tight hug.
Nico cringed at the nickname, but she supposed if it was Honoka using it, she'd let it slide. "Don't think anything of it." Once Nico was free from Honoka's spine-cracking hug, she started again. "Where were you thinking of going?"
"How about the arcade a couple blocks down from here? I've wanted to go ever since it opened, but i thought it would be more fun to go with a friend!" Honoka explained.
Nico never found herself to be super into video games, but she was pretty good at certain ones [ or at least better than Nozomi ], maybe this was her chance to impress Honoka? "I don't see why not, it sounds pretty fun." Nico shrugged her shoulders, she couldn't help but smile at Honoka's enthusiasm.
"Great! Well, lets get going! We don't have forever!" Honoka gripped Nico's Cardigan sleeve once more, and began her dash towards the exit of their school.
"H-hey, wait up!" Nico struggled to not trip over her own feet as Honoka dragged her along.