Asgard

(Cordelia's POV)

I woke up to the sound of birds singing. The fresh vanaheim wind blowing lightly into my room from the balcony. I awoken around the same time I do everyday. But I didn't get up right away this morning. I couldn't get up because reality hit me like a bilgesnipe. This was the last morning I was going to wake up in my castle, in my chambers, and in my bed. I laid there thinking of possible ways to take my bed with me to Asgard. This bed was something I didn't want to give up. But the more I pondered about the subject, I began to realize that my four- poster california king bed with silk drapes was most likely too big to transfer through the bifrost.

After a long debate in my head, I decided to get up and play the role I was assigned. I went to my door and pulled the rope that called my maids to my chambers. While I waited i picked out the dress I was going wear for my journey to Asgard. My maids came in to run my bath and help get me ready later. Eira and Reeta are my maids and I love them as if they were my own family. They have been my maids since I was 10 and they have been family ever since.

Eira and Reeta helped me tie up my corset in the back of my dress. Today I went with a simple light lilac dress with a bateau neckline and long bell sleeves with a beaded design at the end of the sleeves and bottom of the dress. It wasn't one of my favorite dresses but it was one of my most formal ones. I sat at the table, in the corner of my room, where all the magic happens.

I sat there listening to the servants kids play around in the courtyard just below my balcony. I closed my eyes as Reeta brushed through my long black hair. She was humming a lullaby she singing to her kids at night.

"I'm going to miss you" I said.

" We are going to miss you too Princess" stated Reeta. I was taken back by this statement and turned to Reeta very quickly.

"No I mean it." I held her hands. "You are part of my family" i said to Reeta and then turned to Eira "You too Eira, Both of you.... I'm going to miss you guys." I said while going to hug them at the same time. When i pulled away I notice Eira had tears falling down her face and Reetas tears were next to fall.

"Oh my." Eira started to giggle and wipe her eyes. " I'm such a mess." She fanned her eyes and looked at Reeta who was doing the same thing.

"Oh for goodness sakes, look at us, we are bawling like little children when we should be getting you ready." Reeta said while wiping her tears and giggling.

Just then Reeta started braiding my hair and Eira started doing my makeup.

-------  

Later, after my hair and makeup were finished. I strolled along the river that cut through our garden and met up with my mother.

"Oh, darling you look wonderful." My mother said while spinning me around. "Well of course, I wasn't going to see my future mother-in-law looking like a toad!" I said. She smiles and said " Of course Honey."

We strolled along the garden talking about what it was going to be like in my new home. My mother assured me that Thor would be home soon enough,and then see how beautiful I am and marry me as soon as possible.

Just as we reached the palace again a castle guard came up to us. "Your majesties!, the king says it time, please come with me." the guard says very politely and then walks away and we follow. As we walk towards the throne room, I start to get butterflies in my stomach. Once we arrive in the throne room, my stomach turns. 'Am I really doing this? Am I even ready to be a queen?' I try to push all the thought aside as I say goodbye to my family.

My mother is trying to hold back tears while I hug her. I am going to miss her a lot. Next, the twins. They ran up to me and gave me a great big hug and wouldn't let go. They kept yelling " don't go! don't go!" I hugged them back and said O had to. I gave my brother a hug and lastly was my father. "Be good, I expect to hear great things" my father said. I replied " Yes father." I give him a hug and walk away to where a beam of rainbow colors that were waiting for me.

-------

After the few seconds of being in the bifrost. I opened my eyes to see Heimdall, a rainbow bridge, and the golden city, Asgard.

-

-

-

-

Hey guys, I have been super busy with school and work and when I have sometime to write the motivation just isn't there but I am trying my best to make this book great and sometimes great things just take time. So, please just stick with this story and this book. I have great plans for it and if u see and mistakes like grammar wise and stuff like that or even ideas go ahead and feel free to messages me or even just a comment on the side would be help. but thank so much for reading this and trust me it will get better. :)

Chris <3