My New Home

" Hello Princess, nice to see you again" Heimdal spoke followed by a bow.

"Hello Heimdal! it is nice to see you too!" I said trying to hide my nervousness.

" We can wait a few minutes before we go see the King if you would like, Princess." He said in a hushed toned trying to make me feel better.

" Please call me Cordelia, and thank you but I am ready" I stated. " As you wish, Princess, follow me." He said with a smirk and turned to start walking.

Once we got to the rainbow bridge, there were horses waiting for me along with 2 guards. Heimdal helped me up onto my horse and smiled as we rode away towards the city. As we rode through the villages there were so many people and children waving at us. I thought to my self 'this is going to be hard to get used to.'

 At home, I was just the princess. I was a friend and a helper. I was all of our peoples friends. I would tell the children make believe stories and help mothers in their garden. So believe me when I say being cheered for is unusual.

When I arrived at the palace, I was greeted with a new set of guards. I got off my horse and walked inside and looked around. i see images in my head of Thor and I playing as kids. We would play hide and go seek with him and his brother and some of the other palace children. I smiles at the memories util one of the guards interrupted my thoughts.

" My Lady, the Royal Family wishes to see you in the throne room. please come with me." the guard said politely. And even though I knew where the Throne Room was, I still followed him.

While walking down the halls we past so many places where strong memories were held. Like the bench underneath King Boars portrait, where I pretended to be the late great All-Father and jumped off the bench attacking Thor, knocking him to the ground. I giggled to myself and continued to walk.

As we reached the throne room, I straightened my dress out and fixed my hair. I walked in hoping to see the whole royal family but ended up seeing one less person.

I walk down the isle with the guards following a little bit further behind me. I see the All Father, Odin with Queen Frigga and Prince Loki standing to his right.

Once I reach the Throne, I feel all eyes on me. I curtsy politely and smiled.

" Princess Cordelia of Vanaheim, Your Highness" one of the guards spoke behind me.

Odin stood up " Leave us" he spoke in a powerful voice. The guards did as he said and left. Once we were alone, Frigga rushed over to me and gave me a hug. "Oh my darling, it is so good to see you." I smiled and hugged her back, until The All Father stepped down from his throne and I let go. Odin walked towards me and did something I didn't expect. He just stared at me, which made me very uncomfortable. in the misted of his stare, he turned a little to his right and said " Loki leave us."

Now i was getting a little scared. 'Why did he want Loki to leave? Was I about to be punished for something? Am I doing something wrong already?' I pushed these thoughts aside as Loki walked by. "It is wonderful to see you again, Princess Cordelia" he said and smiled as he walked out of the throne room. When we were alone, Odin took one more step closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. I had no idea what to do. I can expect this behavior from Frigga or my Father, but The All Father? I just put my arms around him to and smiled awkwardly. Frigga smiled widely when she saw this. Odin pulled away and said "It is very good to see you again, Princess" I smiles and replied " The pleasure is all mine." Odin smirked and when back to his throne. Once he sat down he spoke " I understand you have come early to learn from my wife. I'm sorry to say my stubborn son could not join us today."

"Odin! What he means to say is that Thor isn't on Asgard at the moment but hopefully he will returned once he has heard that you're here!" Frigga said happily. " In that time while my son is away I will teach you all I know." Frigga stated and turned around to her king and husband. "Are we done here?" she said so calmly as I was shocked. But The All Father smiled and waved us off. Frigga gave me a tour yet again as if I have never been here before but I really didn't mind. Its not like I had duties to attend to yet.

 "Tomorrow we will start your first lesson but in the mean time you can just get yourself settled. Supper will be in the Dining Hall at sundown." Frigga said and showed me to my Chamber. " This one is yours." she said with a smile and opened the door for me.

 We walked in and smiled in the memories. this chamber is the Chamber i always stayed in when I visited. It's nice they remember. Frigga smiled at me and said " although Mine and Odins chamber is on the other side of the Palace, Thor, Loki, and Lady Sifs chamber is just down the hall so you shouldn't be lonely."

"Thank you so much, for all of it." I said to her with a hug. "Oh no need for that, you will be my daughter before the next full moon hopefully." she smiled and walked towards the door. " I will leave you too it then." she closed the door and left. I took a deep breath and plopped down on the bed. I noticed that all my stuff was already put away. After seeing that I just smiled and got up. If there was any place I wanted to visit, it would be the library. I fixed my dress and proudly walked out of my chamber. I skipped towards the library but as soon as i turned the corner I immediately get knocked to the ground. As I try to regain my focus I look up to see...

~~~Uh-Oh!?!?!?! who is it gonna be?? well you guys can probably guess but we will just leave it as a cliff hanger :) hopefully guys I will start updating sooner. once school start Ill use my homework time to write more :) love ya'll~~~

Chris <3