An Old Friend

~Recap~

  I took a deep breath and plopped down on the bed. I noticed that all my stuff was already put away. After seeing that I just smiled and got up. If there was any place I wanted to visit, it would be the library. I fixed my dress and proudly walked out of my chamber. I skipped towards the library but as soon as i turned the corner I immediately get knocked to the ground. As I try to regain my focus I look up to see... 

~

As I try to regain my focus I look up to see Prince Loki smirking down at me. 

"I see you are not any less clumsy than last time you visited" he had his laugh then reached his hand out to help me up.

"I was just one my way to the library when you so rudely bumped into me" i said quite proudly. "Oh and how is this my fault? Do you not remember that the last time you were here this same thing happened in the garden." He said with his devilish grin. Yes, I do remember that. I still have a scar from it on my knee.

"... I have no idea what your talking about " I said with my head held high walking around him and into to the library. I started to turn left up the stairs but was stopped yet again.

" You little minx, of course you remember! I stitched you up myself." By this point Loki was very close to me and I felt uncomfortable. the only man that should be this close to me is Thor. Loki felt my uneasiness and stepped away but then started walking towards the books.

"Anyway what kind of book were you looking for, I remember you loved the history books."Loki said excitingly. I laughed at this new behavior in him. " I do Loki, but i want to try something knew, any suggestions?" Loki looked around but settled on one called Mysteries In Magic. I looked down at the book and back at him. "This isn't what I meant." I said. "Oh come on, just read it I promise you it'll peek your interests." the prince said almost sounding like he was begging. I stayed quiet for a minute debating in my head, but I came to the conclusion to read it. It is the least i could do for a friend.

"Okay." I said quietly and he smiled and picked up and book for himself. Loki motion with his arm for us to sit on the furnishing on the main level of the library. We sit and I take in the view from the bottom. 

The Library with very large. Four sets of stairs leading to three stories of books. Tall dark oak pillars holding it all together and a day bed and a few recamier chairs at the bottom where we were sitting.

I sit across from Loki as we read. I notice he keeps glancing away from his book and toward me. But i forget about that and read my book. And gently  fall into a deep sleep.

~

I wake up to sun light beaming through the balcony attached to my chamber. I smile and stretch and feel pain in my lower back. This pain brings back the memories from yesterday and when I fell. I also remember falling asleep in the library. so how did I get in my chambers... in my night dress????