intro

Fame. Money. Parties. Champagne. Chandeliers. Designer brands. Credit cards. Skin-tight dresses.

Anna Rihvalsky didn't choose this life. She was born into it and forced to play a role she never wanted.

In everyone else's eyes, she was a real-life goddess. She was compassionate, intelligent, and gorgeous. She could light up any room she walked into, charm everyone like there was no tomorrow, and blow just about anyone's mind away with her sense of humor.

But in her mind, she was nothing. She could never be good enough, as her parents and PR managers kept telling her. She was always going to be the younger sister of a model-slash-style-icon, Eva Rihvalsky, and the older sister of a child prodigy, Nathan Rihvalsky.

To them, she was worthless. Nothing but another source of income.

She never got the opportunity to make any decisions for herself, no matter how much she wanted to. Her PR managers decided everything for her--what she wore, where she went, who she talked to. She never knew there was any other way to live.

That is, until she met Luke Hemmings.

A/N: I KNOW ANOTHER LUKE STORY I NEED TO CONTAIN MY INNER LUKE GIRL

Anyways, I hope you like this fanfic, because it's not like my other stories! This one is a lot more personal - I hope you like it!

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN PLEASE!

- A