Chapter 4

How and why would Kel try and talk me into having this party at my house? I was 'supposed' to be the host, and i'm not even down there. Seriously? No. I need to stop this right now, Mum won't be happy.

Oh who am i kidding they won't listen to a shadow. I just sighed and stood up from my comfy double bed leaving it crumbled in it's heap. I left my shoes off and started walking towards my door.

"Wait," i said to myself turning back to my shoes "I will get some sort of disease if i step on something down there." i grumbled and sloppily pulled the heels to my feet. I thought about wearing different shoes, but what's more suitable, flip flops or heels? I think we both know.

I started making my way down the stair case over looking the big crowd fogged with smoke. Good, great, perfect. Not. I'm guessing it was the amount of cigarettes and not a tea party where the cake got burnt in the oven, and yep i'm right. I started looking for Kel venturing my way through the slick-with-sweat-crowd. Disgusting! Where the hell is Kel? I went straight for the kitchen knowing there would be something or someone she's trying to do. Even though she said she wouldn't. Hmph.

I stepped onto the tiled ground hearing my heels clacking along the ground weaving my way through the kitchen. I look across and over to the other side of the kitchen and..oh..look..she's making out with Harry. That's just, that's nice. I made a disgusted face and walked off back into the crowded room without them spotting me or the face i was pulling. How dare he take advantage of her like that, i would try and stop it but i know she's in it just as much as he is. Fuckers. Seriously, if anything happens between them and suddenly they 'fall in love' and Kel completely ditches me, i swear i'm going to go ballistic. He's such a bastard. He's took everything from me, my confidence, friends, now Kel, and my heart that he broke. I want nothing to do with him, and i don't want Kel to either, but i can't just stop her if she really wants to i suppose.

I was stuck amongst the whole crowd trying to get away from here, anywhere else is good. I slowly felt like i was suffocating, gripping onto people's clothing to try and help me and pull myself together but nothing was helping. My spit was turning thick, and i started gasping. I felt a hand latch around my wrist and pull me tightly, dragging me into the frosted cold air outside where a few people were smoking here and there. I yelped from the pressure still held to my wrist squinting my eyes.

They realised what they've done and let go of my wrist, that was probably the nicest and meanest thing someone has done for me. On one hand they helped me escape but on the other hands nearly ripping my wrist off. I'm still greatful though. I open my eyes slowly to see the figure standing over me, Chad.

He stared at me for a while and gave me a warm smile. I nearly exploded.

"I'm sorry Bella," he said to me apologetically. I was staring at him confused for a while until he grabbed my wrist and help it up to my face rubbing it with his thumb.

I smiled up at him pulling my wrist back "It's alright Chad, really" i said.

"I like your party, i wouldn't expect you to be hosting one like this." He chuckled as my expression. I mean, he came to my house, he knows my name, and helped me from nearly suffocating to death. Well not literally, but you know what i mean. I am completely numb and excited right now.

"Neither would i," i giggle. Okay stop Bel, please don't embarrass yourself now. "So..how long have you been here?" i questioned.

"Long enough to know how beautiful you look tonight."Hhe smiled once again. Okay i think i might of died, i just choked a little, blushing 50 shades of embarrassment. Control yourself Bella, he probably says this to every girl.

"Oh, thanks Chad." I cleared my throat and looked back up to him from my feet.

Chad grabbed my hand and led me back inside towards the kitchen. My heart was thumping, i don't know how he gets me like this, he's only holding my hand. He guided me into the kitchen pulling his hand from mine, i felt disappointed but only for a while until he snaked his arm around my waist. I'm in heaven.

He came to a stop in front of the drink table and grabbed two bottles of some sort of alcohol. Eh. He started pulling me back into him and wrapped his arms around my neck with his stomach to my back. Okay what? He's acting like boyfriend material right now. I wish it were true. He started swaying with me to the music, not hard dancing, or grinding just swaying, and it was lovely. Even though we hardly knew each other, he seemed to obviously think we did with this much intimacy. I wouldn't change it for a thing though. We were standing there for a bit longer and drinking our drinks. It wasn't too bad actually. The drink.

As we were walking out of the kitchen back towards the crowd with drinks in hands, i spot Kel yet again, grinding with Harry now, more like grinding my gears. Twats. Chad started pulling me up stairs. My hearted stopped and so did my feet as Chad continued to pull me up. What were his intentions? I didn't make myself to look like that did i? I didn't show any signs towards this. Yes Chad is a nice enough guy and so sexy, but i wouldn't just give my virginity away to someone i hardly even know and that he only wants me for one night. No thank you. I started to pull my hand back and raced back down the stairs and outside. I heard Chad's shouts from the stairs but i could care less. Who does he think he is? He basically only met me tonight, and he thinks he can get into my pants just because he dragged me away? No.

I was running through the crowd as fast as i could back to the back door when Kel raced over to me from her dirty dancing sesh with punk boy.

"Hey hey Bel what's wrong?" She asked with worry in her eyes pulling back my arm.

I snatched it away from her and pulled my angry glare in her direction.

"It's all of your fault, i would have never decided to do this stupid party if it wasn't for you. Just go back to having sex with that." I said gesturing towards Harry.

"We were getting around to it love." Harry cuts in and smirked. I ripped my glare from Kel and put it on him.

"Oh that's great sweety, i hope you have a lovely time." I replied sarcastically and pushed past them both marching towards my destination.

I ran outside with my head down and fists balled, i went from heart thumping, to excited, to worried, to heart drenching, to ashamed and now to fucking angry within 20 minutes.

I headed for the back secluded garden that in hope no one would be an inch near. I was thinking hard and anxiously when i got pushed over and a body landing atop of mine. Oh great just like the movies, are we going to look into eachothers eyes and find love at first sight. Yeah, right. I've had enough of boys and there were only two that i really spoke with, that i much so regretted. This better not be Chad i swear to god if it is- Oh, even better. Niall Horan.