Chapter 5

"Get off of me!" I screeched as I slammed my fists hard into Niall's chest. My hands soon started to vibrate from the laughter erupting throughout him.

"Oh get over yourself." I narrowed my eyes at him and hastily stood to my feet brushing the back of my dress down. 

"Me? Get over myself? Ha." He rolls his eyes and directs his focus back to me.

"Can I help you? Actually I'd rather not." I sneered at him.

"Oh stop your whining." He shot back. I hate Harry and his little 'friends, mates, buddies' whatever the heck you want to call them. They mean nothing to me. 

I pushed past him back into the house.

As much as I didn't want to be near the house at all I would rather be in my own room sulking about how pathetic and wrong my night has turned out. 

'Why Kel? Why did you have to persuade me with your words.' I thought to myself and groaned. I steered myself up to my room and turned my light on seeing there was any sign of hormonal teenagers or Harry. None? Good. I went and sat down on my bed, oh this feels like déjà vu. Hmph. My eyes began to feel heavy and my heavy body soon swayed back and forward until it slumped into my warm and inviting bed. Tucking my legs into my fluffed up blankets I let my mind race with dreams and my eyes and body fill with sleep. Finally.

''Get away from me you ugly little git.'' He pushed me down onto the ground and swearing at me. I was completely frozen and not believing my eyes.

I shot up from the sleep and looked impatiently around my room. It was just a dream. Only a dream. I kept reminding myself. That was the first and most heart wrenching encounter I had with Harry turning into his 'dark self' what a douche. I wiped the sweat away from my face and sighed.

I could still hear heavy music throughout the house. What's the bloody time and how long was I asleep for? 

Give me back my old life, the one I was living only yesterday. 

"You know if you think it's that easy to walk away from me you're wrong." An angry gravelly voice boomed at me.

What? Who? I tuned my head slowly towards the direction the voice was coming from and to my disbelief it was Chad. He had an evil and terrifying smile smeared across his face.

He started inching towards me and and laughing. I scrunched my sheets between my fingers and shuffled backwards up the bed creating as much space between us as I can.

"What's wrong Bella? Hm? I just want a good time, and you're the host. Be a good host won't you?" His smile turned angry as he pulled my ankle tightly and clasped it within his big hand. He's a monster, not some hot jock, a freaking monster.

I opened my mouth to scream and shout for help just as his hand came in contact with my cheek causing a fleet of tears to come welling from my eyes. 

"Never ever walk away from me Bella." He seethes through his teeth.

He pulled the blanket off of me completely and starting pulling the dress up my body. As much as my crying and screaming and my thrashing kicks towards him he still got me leaving me nearly bare.

I was vulnerable, weak and pathetic as he stood there looking over me and my body with hungry eyes. How dare he, he let his desires and urges he has and was doing this against my will and taking any innocence and dignity I have left.

I felt uncomfortable under his stare and started crying more. He covered my mouth and I could feel him pressing his hand roughly into the fresh welt he left amongst my young and defeated skin on my left cheek.

My muffled cries and pleas were nothing to him as his hands inched towards my underwear and snatched them from my innocent body. I started squirming as his hand still covered my mouth and he started biting my neck.

As he started to hover over my bare and timid body, he left harmful impressions and bruises to my body. The bedroom door flung open revealing a bored Harry soon turning into a furious Harry.