Chapter 6

"What. The. Fuck. Is. This!" Harry roared, storming into my room pushing Chad off me and pinning him down onto the floor.

Chad just smiles up at me and winks, licking his lips. Chad takes another blow to the face.

Harry was getting angry, I was thankful but curious and confused as to why he was helping me and even cared as to what Chad was doing to me even if it was against my will.

Harry was continuously throwing punches at Chad as he was pinned to the floor and getting yelled at, at how worthless Chad was. I cried even more. Not because of the yelling but at how true those words were becoming and in realisation what could've happened to me if it wasn't for Harry.

I'm shaking and lying on my bed trying to cover myself up. Wouldn't have someone heard the yelling by now? Where's the crowd? I'm glad though, that everyone's not here to witness.

Harry comes up from his finished work towards Chad and looks at me and shakes his head walking back towards the door and back to the party leaving in silence and me to myself with an unconscious Chad.

What the hell just happened and why did he walk out just like that with no explanation? It makes no sense, he makes no sense.

"Bel?! Bella!" Kel screeched.

Kel runs through the door and hugs me pulling me up from the bed and wrapped in my sheets.

I was staring past Kel and staring blankly at my door. I was letting the tears fall silently down my cheeks falling onto her shoulder.

Harry shows himself and slightly peeks through into my room.

What is wrong with him? Bi polar asshole.

Kel kept patting my back trying to soothe me. How could I mend now? With a Mum that has a boyfriend and nor either of them care how I'm feeling or what I'm doing. I want this to be over. Stupid parties and now scarring memories from one night, I could say this night ruined my life.

I pushed away from Kel and looked away from Harry. I let the sheet fall from my naked body and didn't care who seen me anymore. All of my dignity was long gone.

I ran towards my bathroom and sat on my cold tiled bathroom floor and hugged my knees tightly to my chest. I was crying now and ignored the pounding on the door to my right where Kel was screaming at me.

What could be worse now? One night just ruined my happy mind and nature, leaving my chest feel heavy and myself feel empty.

I shakily got up and held onto the sink, staring at my disgusting makeup smeared face through the reflection in the mirror. I grabbed towards my razor, I haven't touched it since I last seen my Dad. Two years ago.

I not only promised myself I wouldn't do it again, but Kel. I know this it breaking promises and going over the boundaries but I need the satisfaction and the relief of pain. I couldn't hurt more than I already do.

I open my mirror and pulled out my razor staring at it and letting the tears fall freely over my naked cold body.

I held the sharp blade to my wrist and stared at my actions before I attempted it.

As I was about to make my torment, the door crashed open and I cut across my wrist from the sudden outburst and freight and immediately fell to the floor hearing my heart pounding through my ears and my eyes growing heavy.

I finally felt at peace.