Chapter 8

What. The. Hell. Is wrong with that bastard?!

I pull away from him immediately and shoot daggers at him.

"What the hell Harry-" He cuts me off with another intrusion to my mouth. He kisses me feverishly and pulls my face against his with his big hands.

I'm panting madly while my heart is frantic like a race horse. There's no way he could be kissing me after all of this; all of the shit he's put me through. Being an arrogant asshole and giving himself a death wish. Not even 24 hours ago he was he making out with Kel or so i presume. What a gross, cold hearted player.

I pull away angrily again and slap him right across the face. How dare he? That son of a bitch.

"Don't you dare kiss me against my will you asshole! You were with my bestfriend not even a damn day ago, i'll be damned if you want to ruin what ever you have with her and ruining it by kissing me! Where did that come from huh?! You hate me, vice versa!" I roared. I was red and fuming, who does he think he is?

"You don't get it do you? Why do you think i'm an ass to you? Why do you think i'm with girls all of the time and it happens to be right infront of you? To make you see me as a player? Well maybe, but no, i try to make you jealous, and as i can see doll, you get pretty damn heated." He smirked.

He has the indecency to smirk at me. What an absolute arse. I can't believe a damn thing he says.

"Just leave." I say, voicing my thoughts and having enough of his mind games. How dare he do this!

"No Bella i just-" i interrupt him holding my hand up in a stop motion.

"Leave Harry." I quietly sigh.

"Bella i thought i lost you-" He says fidgeting and coming closer to me.

"I said leave Harry." I shouted angrily in his face holding back my tears. Oh how he makes a mess of me.

"You're a damn coward Bella, i know you want me, admit it to yourself, you're pathetic really, thinking i would actually want you. What, you thought i was being serious?" He said whilst laughing in my face.

"Okay, okay Bella, i'll go." He smirks an evil glare in my direction.

I knew it was all a joke to him. He's right, i am pathetic, i ended up here didn't i? He was right about one thing though, i do want him. But for all the wrong reasons. He would never treat me right, never stay faithful, but i wouldn't expect him to, because after all, i'm pathetic right?

I couldn't hold back my tears any longer as the hospital door slams shut. I bury my head in my hands and let the salty water cascade down my sad excuse of a self and think about how damaged a person has to be to end up here? Like me. Who knows if i'm in a mental institutuon right now, but all i know is, Harry makes me damn crazy. I'm just trying to figure out if it's for the good or worse.