LOVE ME, NOT HER (1)

This is only told in Clyde's point of view :3

"I love you, you big crybaby." Token smiles at me wiping the tears from my eyes

I look up at him and stare into his eyes

"Then why can't we be public like craig and tweek?" I mumble. Token gives me a sympathetic look.

"I don't.. I think.." I cut him off

"Are you scared? Everyone is accepting here." I wrap my hands around tokens neck and he leans his head on my shoulder.

"I'm not scared." He mumbles into my shoulder

"Then why don't you want us to be open?"

He presses a kiss to my neck as if he's trying to distract me. I take my arms from his neck and place my hands on his shoulders making him look me in the eyes.

"Please tell me why token." I beg my eyes filling up with tears.

"I like that we are a secret. These moments we have, and hiding it from everyone. I love that, and I love you." Token presses his lips to mine his arms tightly around my waist. I kiss him
back and it ends up with Token pinning me down to his bed and him kissing my neck.

A let out a quiet moan and token pulls away from my neck smiling at me as he pecks my lips.

"I love you too." I smile and he laughs hugging me tightly. A knock at the door makes token jump off me and me sit up properly.

His mum opens the door and smiles.

"Clyde honey, your dad's on the phone, says her wants to speak to you." I nod standing up and heading downstairs.

****

"Craig, stop!" Tweek giggles taking Craig's hands in his own.

Craig leans close to Tweeks ear and whispers something making him go a bright red. I look at token who's talking to Nicole.

Bebe nudges me "are you alright? You look upset?"

"He looks jealous," Red corrects smirking at me. "Do you like tweek? Or Craig?"

I look over to the two to see they're too wrapped up in each other to even listen to what red said

"I don't like any of them!" I tell her. She smirks again leaning over bebe to look at me

"Really?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

I push her away and Bebe looks at me with a suggestive look on her face.

"You defiantly like tweek."

I sigh in annoyance.

"That's so cute! Could you break them up for me?" Red asks hopefully

"I can't believe you like tweek!"

"he doesn't like anyone! Just leave him alone!" Token shouts at bebe and red. Bebe furrows her eyebrows in confusion and Red scoffs.

I blush at tokens obvious jealousy and he looks down ignoring everyone's stares. I put my head on the table ignoring the embarrassing stares also.

"Why the hell do you care?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom. I said id get it up! But its coming early since I'm excited!

CYA LATER NERDZ