LOVE ME, NOT HER (6)

Tokens pov

"And then when Lisa started chanting, Wendy got really angry. Like really angry." Nicole explained waking me up from my day dream.

"Seriously?" I ask putting on a voice that makes me seem interested.

"Yeah! But then- token! Your blanking me again, is there somewhere you would rather be?" Nicole asks

"Huh? Oh no! I love listening to you talk. It's nice. You've got a cute voice." I flirt leaning over to her and pressing my lips against hers. She smiles into the kiss grabbing my shirt and pulling my on top of her.

"I love you token." She giggles kissing me even deeper and putting her legs around my waist.

"I love you too, Clyde."

****

Tweeks pov

"I fucking hate Clyde." Craig mumbles holding onto my hand as we walk into school. we walk towards my Locke so I can grab my books, Stan and Kyle are there talking extremely close to each other.

Craig leans close to my ear. "Stan's going to pounce the ginger, in three two one.."

I laugh and kiss his cheek opening my locker and grabbing my books.

"What did I say?! Told you tweekers!" I turn to see Stan and Kyle hugging. I roll my eyes walking over and holding Craig's hand.

"They're just hugging! If Stan was going to pounce him he'd be pinned to the lockers." Then in one swift move I'm pressed against the lockers with Craig looking down at me. I feel my face go bright red.

"Like this?" He asks smirking

"Maybe."

"Hey guys come on! No sex in the corridor." Cartman says walking past going up to Stan and Kyle.

"Shut up fatass." Craig states letting go of me.

"Hey fags!"

I toll my eyes turning away from cartman and facing Craig who takes my hand leading me to our normal spot where we all wait for lesson to start.

Bebe is already sitting there with red and Nicole. Nicole is holding a tissue to her eyes and is crying.

"What's wrong?" Craig asks walking away from me and sitting in front of Nicole.

"Did you know that Token was cheating on her with Clyde?!" Red shouts annoyed.

Oh god!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I fell over in some moss... Ouch

Also my and Bebe_and_Cally are writing a South Park fanfic about time traveling! Check it out if you want! It's on he account and is called messing with time!

CYA LATER NERDZ