LOVE ME, NOT HER (8)

Clyde's pov

Red is pulled off me by Craig and Bebe. Tweek rushed to my side and helps me stand up looking at my eye which is probably going to bruise, Badly,

"Red! You absolute bitch!" Tweek shouts glaring at her. Red rolls her eyes panting heavily as she glares at me.

"You're such a Bastard!"

"I don't even know what I've done!"

"You slept with Token you fuckface!" Red shouts her glare getting even more teetering as she puts fights in Craig and Bebe's hold. Bebe looks like she can't hold onto Red much longer and Craig is just holding into her, smirking. The whole thing probably amuses him.

I open my mouth to speak but no words come out. I'm shocked. How did she know? Did they all know? Did token break up with Nicole? I was about to break up with him today!

"I-I-I.. I didn't want to stay with him when he was dating Nicole..." I mumble

"Oh yeah? You went after a straight guy who's in a relationship!" Red shouts making people look over now, the Asian girls look super interested when they hear her say this, they're literally holding their pencils up ready to draw.

I look over at Nicole who's shaking her head. I then feel bad when I see her red eyes. I feel my eyes tear up as I think about how Token probably broke her heart and how that could've been me. Maybe I should break up with him, for good.

"Nicole." I start making her look up, "I'm so sorry. When we started our realtionship he told me about three days in that you and him where still together and we couldn't be public. I cried lots, thinking he would chose you over me and I realise that it's selfish. You and him have loved each other for years and we've only been together around a month. Sorry Nicole." I tell her looking down feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

I then turn around and walk away, I'm going to walk to Tokens house and tell him what I think. I'm going to tell him the truth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooo next chapter is the last! And I think I'm going to like it!

CYA LATER NERDZ