LOVE ME, NOT HER (5)

Just saying something before the chapter, I made a gregstophe fanfic! It's called Je t'aime if your interested!

Clyde's pov

I walk into Tweeks house annoyed that Token kicked me out  for Nicole. I stomp up to Tweeks room and open the door walking over and sitting on his desk chair ignoring the fact that Craig is currently on top of him.

"Love you, spaz." I hear Craig say and tweek whispers something back.

I clear my throat letting them know I'm here. I've made my entrance and I need to talk shit about my boyfriend to my best friend, but I can't since he doesn't know that I'm with Token.

"CLYDE!" Tweek shouts pushing Craig off of him. Craig mumbles some curse words and glares at me but I roll my eyes.

"I need to talk to you Tweek, just you," tweek turns to Craig who's still grumbling.

"See you tomorrow?" He asks smiling innocently

"Seriously? You're kicking me out for him?"

"He's my best friend. Please?" Craig sighs ruffling Tweeks hair before getting up and leaving while flipping me off.

"Now, what's wrong?" Tweek asks. I get up off the chair and sit next to him on his bed leaning my head against his shoulder.

"I'm not really supposed to tell you this," I start looking down at my lap feeling slightly bad since I promised token I wouldn't tell anyone "I'm dating Token."

Tweeks silent for a second and he looks at me confused. "Tokens dating Nicole."

"Unfortunately yes, he is. he also dating me. That's my problem."

"Wow. If that happened to me Id break up with him." Tweek says shaking his head. He puts his arm around my shoulders

"He kicked me out his house so he could bring Nicole there. I don't know what to do. He says he loves me but he won't leave her.

Tweek sighs and takes his arm from around me placing my head on his lap. "Do you want me to go talk to him?"

"No! I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone about our relationship. I don't know what to do!"

"Tell him to break up with Nicole or you'll break up with him." Tweek tells me running his hand through my hair.

"I guess I should.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is going to be a really short sequel, probably around twelve maybe less parts.

CYA LATER NERDZ