Chapter Six - In The Woods

What happened in the woods

I walked carefully across the leaf covered floor, "This body is so flimsy. How can Yuuri even do this.." I complain as I guide the body. I stop infront of a tent, snapping my fingers. In an instant two males walk out, grinning. "Here is the body, you can do anything with her while she is unconsious. You have an hour, do anything that will make her loved one hate her. Got it?" I say leaving the body unconsious.

No One's POV

The men grin picking up the girl slyly and bringing her into the tent. "Shes a beauty eh?" The brown haired one said, brushing his fingers through her hair. The other agrees with a smirk, towering over Yuuri. "Wait why are you goin first?" The brown haired one asks with a frown, "Because," The other begans with a smirk, "Im more... Let's say.. Better." He says leaning closer to her. "Dammit Koruto." He says watching the other kiss Yuuri.

Koruto kissed her roughly, his tounge exploring Yuuri's mouth. "Dude she's moving.." Ruku informs as Koruto slowly moves away from her mouth, "Its been 5 minutes, go outside and tell Kon we need more time." Koruto orders as Ruku leaves to get Kon. "Now.." He says, tracing his hand  up her top, "Should we carry on.. Or get more serious..?" Koruto said more seductively. He placed his lips against hers, slowly removing the over sized top.

He placed his hand on her (ahem) and pulled her closer, giving her wild kisses. "Dude, she miscalculated, we only have 15 minutes, get off." Ruku demands, as Koruto got off Yuuri passing Ruku, "You have 7 minutes, better make it count dude.." He sniggers as he exits the tent. Ruku kneeled down beside her, repositioning himself so he was towering over her. He first went over to her neck, sucking and biting a spot on her collar bone. He did this until a bruise like mark appeared, and thats when he moved on to her (ahem), kissing and biting them. "I hope we meet you again, you turn me on so good when I look at ye'" Ruku states, as he snook his hands down to her shorts, touching her lower part.

Ruku stroked her chest, untill he felt movement from beneath him, "Koruto, time to take her out." He says as he slips the shirt over her fragile body, throwing her over his shoulder. "Right dude, we'll leave in the middle of no where and she wont remember a thing.. Got it?" Koruto says as he guides Ruku in the forest.

"Yuuri!..Yuuri!" A voice calls, as the men place Yuuri down, "Quick!" Ruku says as they scamper off, leaving her to wake.

(Yeh this is just what happened while Yuuri is in the woods and stuff, and this is also why Yuuri is crying, she remembers most of it so dats why.... Yeh... Anyway, I need comments guys, just to hear if you like the story so far and stuff.

-Lix)