Chapter Twentythree - Uhh?

Yuuri's POV

I feel something trace my cheek softly as I twitched and stirs. Probably Kon.. I jerk forward as my memory refreshed on what happened. I look around to see blurs of the castle, "Yuuri..?" A hoarse voice asks as I my eyesite becomes more clear. I peer closer to see Wolfram with a tearstained face, "W-wolfram?!" I exclaim before leaping forward, embracing him into a tight hug. "I mis-s-ed you s-so much-h.." I sniffed as he hugged back. "I thought you were dead.." He says gloomily, a tear falling against my neck as he did so.

"W-wheer-re are w-we..?" I ask burrying my face in his shoulder, "Your room." He replies before breathing deeply. "W-wolfra-am.. I nee-ed to go ba-ack to ea-r-th.. My-y moth-her wil-ll wan-nt to see-e me.." I murmer, feeling an unsettling feeling wash through me. He nods his head, kissing my lips softly, "Alright.. I'll get Conrad to get it ready for tommorrow okay?" Wolfram asks as I nod my head in response. He strokes my cheek, laying me back down. "You need to rest anyway, all you're power has gone. You need to take it easy.. Okay?" He says, resting his hand against my forehead.

I felt my  eyes droop as I smiled faintly, my hand resting against Wolfram's. "W-wait a minu-u-te.. Whe-r-es Kon-n?!" I jerk forward, causing Wolfram to jump. "She's been let off, according to her you didn't want her dead." He replies, raising an eyebrow. I nod and breath in, "Hey.. I need to tell you something anyway.." Wolfram says, scratching the back of his head nervously. I widen my eyes and wait impaitently. "W-what?!" I ask as he looks away. "Because you were out for so long.. The baby is gonna be due soon.." He winces as I panic.

"Alr-ready-y!?" I yell, bringing my knees to my chest, "No w-wonde-er my che-es-t-t an-nd st-toma-a-ach hur-rts! It-ts way-y t-too e-ar-rly!" I say quickly as Wolfram tries to calm me down. "Yuuri you need to calm down... Everythings going to be fine.. Okay?" He comforts as I tremble. He exhales softly before kissing my forehead. I burry my face into his neck as he strokes my hair gently.

As we sat there I felt a pain strike through me, "Ge-et Gis-sela-a. N-now." I demand as I pulled away from the hug. He gave me a confused look, I gave him a 'Seriously?' look as his eyes widened, dashing out almost immediately.

Gisela's POV

Wolfram dashed around like a mad man as I rested my hand against Yuuri's forehead. "Wolfram, go and inform everyone immediately. Tell the maids I need them now." I instructed watching him leave in a hurry, almost falling over. I roll my eyes as I look at a half crying, half terrified Yuuri, "Just be quiet okay? Everything's going to be fine.." I comfort as she sniffs, burrying her face into her hands.

I hear the maids rushing in, excited and nervous. Typical. "I need the scalpal okay?" I tell them as the one dressed in green rushes off. I lay Yuuri down and lift her shirt, revealing a bump on her stomach, "Yuuri, listen to me. Im going to have to cut the child out. You'll be dead if you do anyhthing else. Just try not to be afraid okay?" I say softly, putting on a pair of gloves. She twitches and trembles as she nods, the maid running in with a scalpal. I take it from her and watch the others run ro get towels and other stuff.

Yuuri breathes heavily as I rest the scalpal on her stomach, "It's going to hurt. Im not going to lie, just hang in there your majesty.." I inform before slitting into her stomach. She winces and cries silently, I inhale and exhale deeply as I make a large cut into her skin. I grip the scalpal and place it aside, "Please calm down Yuuri.. Wolfram will go bonkers.." I joke as she smiles faintly before crying more.

I gulp before reaching my hands inside, my gloves protecting her skin and blood from infection.

Wolfram's POV

I pace back and forth, waiting impaitently. "Wolfram im sure she'll be fine.." Annissinna says leaning against the wall, "Easy for you to say." I frown, gripping my hair in frustration. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. "Stop worrying, Gisela will know what she is doing.." Conrad convinces as we hear a shriek from the room, "I don't even know what im doing! I've never did this before!" We hear Gisela yell, clearly stressed.I give Conrad a 'Told you so' look as he rolls his eyes. The door suddenly swung open to show the maid dressed in red with a tired smile upon her face, "All done!" She says brightly.