Chapter Twentyseven - Nothing Much

Yuuri's POV

I gulp and look at him nervously, "Me..? Oh nothing..." I say with a unconvincing smile. Wolfram narrows his eyes and sits up.  I get a better look at him and see that he still wearing his uniform. "You better tell me because im in no mood." He growls under his breath. I bite my bottom lip and look at him. "Honestly, I was just going to look at it.." I argue back as I also frown. I soon realise what I was doing and stop frowning, "Look,  I didn't come here to argue.. Okay? Please let me explain.." I sigh, waiting for his reply. I exhale deeply has he motions for me to carry on. I smile faintly and take a deep breath, "Look, Rika blackmailed and threatened me. Saying some things I didn't like the sound of.." I say breifly. "What were the things he was saying?" Wolfram comments, sitting emotionlessly. I narrow my eyes faintly and look away, "He said that you and him were going to duel..." I begin, "He said that you and him were going to duel to the death.." I finish in a mumble.

Wolfram stares at me with wide eyes, "What..? I was never going to duel him.. You were the one who wanted to duel him... Don't even know the guy.." He replies in confusion. My jaw drops open. "Seriously?! He set me up and lied- GRR.." I growl before being pulled forward. I look to see Wolfram holding me to his lips. I smile faintly against his lips, kissing back gently. I feel him pull me closer, holding me tightly, "Im sorry.." I murmer against his lips, pushing him back lightly. He follows and holds my chin as I tower over him, "It's fine.. I should have let you explain anyway.." Wolfram replies, tilting his head. I raise an eyebrow, tangling my fingers in his hair. "You do realise your blaming yourself sort of..?" I question with a chuckle. "Yeh...So..?" He looks at me confused, "Your way different now from how you were about 2 years ago.." I smile, nuzzling into his shoulder.

Wolfram kisses my neck softly and shrugs his shoulders. "Yeh, you havn't changed a bit wimp.." Wolfram chuckles, flipping us over so he was on top. I scrunch up my nose and puff my cheeks as he looked down at me, "Don't let anyone take you away from me.. Okay...?" He says, caressing my cheek. I raise an eyebrow and look at him, "Oh, im an object now.. That's nice.. First im a wimp now im an object.. Lovely.." I mock as he kisses my forehead. I go to sit up, but as I do Wolfram leans in, causing us to bump into eachother. "Ow..." I mutter, looking up to see Wolfram holding his lip, "Crap, did I hit your lip..?" I panic, trying to move his hand from his lip. "Im fine.. It doesn't matter.." He groans, rolling his eyes as I try to see past his hand. He pushes me back down with his left hand as he removed his right hand from his lip.

Wolfram looks at his fingers before huffing, "Is it bleeding?" I ask, trying to jerk up but stopped by Wolfram holding me down. I narrow my eyes and shove his hand away before coming inches away from his face, "Yuuri! Just sit down. Im fine.. It's only my lip.. Geez, you act like im gonna die.." He jokes as I give him a disaproving look. I place my finger on his lip softly, removing it afterwards to see a drop of his blood on the tip of my finger. Wolfram raises an eyebrow and brushes his hand through my hair, "It's the tiniest drop.. Do you think the world is going to end or something..?" He smiles as I try wiping away the blood.

He winces, jerking back. "Gah! It stings.." He comments, nearly falling off the bed. I grab his collar and pull him back, "Stop being such a five year old.." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck. Wolfram slips his hand up my shirt and tracing my stomach, "Gah.. You're freezing!" I gasp, tightening my grip around his neck. Wolfram nuzzles into my shoulder, using his other hand to rest on my backside. I inhale sharply as my face becomes a bright crimson. "Wolfram... Listen to me now.. I love you and I highly reccomend you get off my butt." I threaten, staring him in the eye. Wolfram raises an eyebrow, "So.. What you gonna do..?" He asks, with a smirk. I think for a moment before glaring at him. "Just don't.." I warn as he traces his hand upon my waist. Wolfram grins before pinching my thigh causing me to become flushed in the face. "Wolfram!" I complain as he chuckles. I push him off and bring my knees to my chest, "Im only jokin'.." He smiles, moving a piece of hair from my face. I pout and throw myself back, pulling the covers over myself.

I sigh with a smile on my face, "Yuuri..?... Yuuri..? Are you really mad at me..?" He asks, trying to reveal my face. I remove the covers from my face and jerk forward, my lips meeting his. He was suprised at first but soon deepened the kiss, holding my waist and shoulder. I began to lean forward but was stopped by Wolfram, pushing me back down. I smirk smugly as I slip my tounge into his mouth, "Not again.." He muffled against my mouth, trying his best to kiss back. "Your so annoying," Wolfram complains as I wrap my legs around his waist, "Your touching my butt again.." I mutter as he quickly moves his hand away. I chuckle as he strokes my cheek softly, removing his lips from mine, "You dare wake me in the morning I swear it will be your funeral.." He grins smugly before laying next to me.

I roll my eyes and nuzzle into his chest, "Okay.. that's nice.." I reply, tangling my legs with his. Wolfram strokes my hair slowly and carefully, his other hand resting on my hip. "Night.." I mutter before resting my eyes shut. Wolfram smiled faintly, "Night Yuuri.." He cooed before inhaling deeply.