Chapter Thirteen - Home Sweet Home

Yuuri's POV

"I don't know.. Do you love me?" I tease, sitting back up. She rolled her eyes with a smile, walking towards the window. "Of course you wimp.." She muttered faintly, staring outside the window. I smile lightly as I look around the darkened room. "Hey Wolfram what time is it?" I ask, looking over to her. She doesnt speak for a moment, "Seven o'clock I think." She replies, lifting her arms into the air to strech. I groan, "When in hell did we wake up..?" I murmer, throwing myself back lazily.

I listened as Wolfram walked round for a minute or two. "Wait aren't we supposed supost to go back today?" I ask, a bit of joy in my voice. She nods, sitting beside me, "And honestly, I can't wait to go back.." She smiles warmly as I raised an eyebrow, tugging her down by me. "I am going to make the most of us being like this because when we are back to normal your going to be a grump again.." I grin, kissing her softly. I felt her smile against my lips, "No wonder your more sexual." She says brushing my hair out of my eyes.

I huff, crossing my arms, "I am not sexual.." I pout, as she chuckles lightly. "Yeah, yeah.. Sure your not.." She mocks, giving me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled as I heard a knock on the door, alerting us that someone was going to enter. Right on que Conrad swung open the door tiredly, "Better start packing.. *yawn* Sorry your highness im just really tired.." She yawned, apologizing afterwards. I smile and tell her its fine, "Yes your highness, we are leaving soon. You are to ride with Wolfram just in case anything makes you unsafe. I will be guiding your horse back on a rope." She informs before shutting the door, leaving us to ourselves.

"Can't wait to go.." I say, sighing gladly. I watch as Wolfram grabs her sword, slipping it into her belt. She gets mine in the process, handing it over as she passes me. I smile as I follow her into the other room, "Hey Wolfram.. What happened to that person that was following us?" I ask, watch Gretta put his fox in Conrads bag. "Oh there was no one following us.. I was just trying to make you get back quicker wimp." She says helping Gretta put his fox in the bag. I furrow my eyebrows, "Stop calling me a wimp." I say crossing my arms."Oh stop moaning and get outside," She shoos, picking up Gretta who was clutching Conrad's bag.

We went outside to see our horses being retrieved from the stables. Once we did get our horses, I climbed on with Wolfram, as Conrad helped Gretta on her horse, guiding my horse also. "Onwards fellow peasants!" I mock pointing forward which totally pulled a trigger for Wolfram. I got a whole lecture from Wolfram the whole way back as Conrad smiled smugly, "Dont underclass Wolfram.." She states before we entered the Demon Kingdom. I covered my face with my hair, to make sure no one recognised me.

"Your highness, no one will recognise you, and if they do, there's nothing wrong about it." Conrad says as we came through the castle gates, greeted with Gunter, who was running insanely. "Your highness! Your highness!" She panted, clutching me tightly as I climbed down from Wolfram's horse. I wheezed as she clung onto me, "Your highness never tells Gunter when she is going! You make me so worried your highness!" She exclaims being shooed off from a jealous Wolfram, "Oh stop being jealous.." I tease as we enter the double doors.

"Your highness!" a chorous of voices wheeze, as I look to see three men rushing forward; looking similar to our maids. "Your highness is alive! Thank goodness!" One says to the other as they come nearer, "Why would I be dead...?" I question, as they exchange looks. "You left with no notice, everyone thought you were kidnapped." One says bowing shakily. I raise an eyebrow. "Wow.." Is all I managed to stay before being dragged away from Wolfram.

I cough as she pulls me behind a wall, "Annissinna is doing experiments and she's going to want you next, so you better hide. You know what she's like when she's trying to experiment on Gwendal." She warns as she looks around the corner. I chuckle. "I'll just give you to her.." I grin before heading towards the stairs, "Like hell." She argues as she follows me up the stairs.

Wolframs POV

I trudge through the hallways, until we reached our room. "Hey Wolfram, do you feel odd..? Or is it just me?" She asked, resting her hand against her head as we entered, me shutting the door behind me, "No.. Must be you.." I reply, ruffling her hair playfully. She sighs boredly, "Didn't remember the castle was this boring.." She groans laying on the floor.

"What.. Are you doing?" I ask, looking down at her with a frown upon my face. "Bored... " She mutters, sliding around the floor boredly. I roll my eyes, bending over her. She raises an eyebrow before giving me a peck on the cheek, "I can't survive the boredom.. Please can we do something.. Anything?" She repeats, climbing lazily onto the bed. I smile, heading towards the door, "Where you goin..?" She asks, her voice muffled from the pillow she was laying on. "Oh just going to see Annissinna.." I say turning the door handle, "Im coming! I am bored as hell. I am coming!" She anounces, rushing over to the door.

We walked through the hallways, looking for Annissinna. I listen as Yuuri groaned, "Oh be quiet!" I scold as we wenter the dining room. We look around to see it empty as it could ever be. "Where is everyone..?" Yuuri asks as we hear a cough from behind us. We turn to face Conrad.. But back to normal...?