birth of a storm...prologue

Dash leaned up against her rusty wire cage,she had just given birth to three little kits: a leen shekitkit with black fur,a thick tabby tom with light brown fur a brown stripes,and a small, grey,fluffy shecat.All the cats in the cages around dash were yowling with sorrow "more cats to die in the pit" they sobbed.

      They were right to be sad,after three months kits would be taken from their mothers to fight in the pit with older cats in the "pit" with nofurs yowling in laughter.If the kit won (which happened rarely) it would be granted a stage name by the nofurs and then be forced to fight until he/she finally loses and dies.

    Dash pulled her kits closer and licked their ears,her stage name was the "bloody murderer" due to her graphic kills,but she preferred to be called dash since it was shorter and was much more pleasant to say.

    Dash looked at the black shecat "your name will be luna,may you shine brightly in this dark place" she whispered affectionately.

     Dashed turned to look at the tabby "your name will be brick,stand strong no matter what little one" she purred before looking at the small grey shekit "your name will be storm,I hope you'll be just as strong as one and knock the other cats off their paws and send them looking for cover"

     Storm let out a mew and then continued sucking on her teat hungrily.Dash placed her head on her paws and drifted off into a deep,dreamless sleep.