Mom?

Your POV:

I awoke to the sweet smell of bacon, eggs and toast. I couldn't help but quickly get dressed and zoom downstairs. I saw shyguys cooking two different meals; a giant steak and twelve chickens, and eggs bacon and toast. I assumed it was for me and the meat was for the koopas.

I sat at the smallest chair on the end. The other chairs were gigantic! I couldn't even touch the tip of the top. The biggest chair was at the end, assuming it was for Bowser and mine was for Peach. Bowser's hight changed a lot, so that must be the size he is at meals. I awoke from my slight boredom and watched all the koopas sit in their chairs.

"How was your sleep, Prncess- erm... I  mean... Y/N?"

"Very pleasant. Thank you for letting me sleep in your castle, everything is just so different from reality."

"What the hell are you talking about! Reality?! Hmpf!" Morton growled with a mouth full of chicken.

Do these kids have no manners!?

"Anyways, the Princess is coming after breakfast to take you to a more sustainable kingdom to settle in."

"No. Umm... Your castle is sustainable, just not for humans."

"I understand. Were freaking hogs. It's alright. I don't care. It's alright. Just go and live a happy life while a single father tried to raise his eight children, trying to find the perfect mother to raise them better than I have raised to be unmannered brats. Just run along to the life of unicorns and all that shit while I live in my living hell."

"I didn't mean to, I-I-I understand how hard it must be to raise your children on your own."

"Nah, nope. You've never had your own children."

"No, but I raised myself. My parents who adopted me died in a plane crash in who knows where. The only parent I ever had was my uncle Tyler. Sure he bought me everything, but he was never at home. I tried to run away, but he called the police and I was taken back."

The koopalings awkwardly left as I stressed how hard my live was.

"To top it off, I'm depressed."

Bowser silently stared at me, speechless, his jaw slightly dropped.

"I-I-I had no idea... I just assumed you had a rich family who gave you whatever the hell you wanted..."

I heard a knock on the door and Bowser got up to go get it.
Princess Peach entered, almost in tears.

"You alright?"

She silently nodded, wiping her tears.

"I thought you were lying and this was some kinda trap."

Peach stared at me, then ran up to me and examined me.

"What's your name?"

"Umm.... Y/N L/N."

She grabbed me and gave me a hug, crying.

"I've been looking for you ever since you were born."

I looked for Bowser, but he was out of sight.

"Don't you realize? You my daughter! Adopted in the real world, you even look like me!"

"Oh my God."

"Peachie, I have a great idea! I'll stop kidnapping you!"

"Why?"

"You can get the hell out of here, and go to your castle for a day, and if Y/N doesn't come back, I'll bomb the entire mushroom kingdom. Not saving one soul."

Peach anxiously looked at me.

"I'll do it."

"Great, get out."

I stepped outside and followed Peach-erm...mom home.

"It's beautiful."

I watched the castle in aw.

"I built it when I first came here. I've had a couple renovations in the meantime."

"Can you show me to my bedroom?"

"Yeah, I just have to explain everything to Toadsworth. At least he'll have less stress because I'm not going to get kidnapped again."

I saw a small brown mushroom with a worried face run up to mom.

"My god are you alright! And whose this?"

"Y/N, my daughter."

Toadsworth looked puzzled for a bit.

"Damn, you could be twins."

"Y/N, we need to get you into proper princess attire."

I looked down at my clothes, grey
sweatpants, a white tank top and a pair of runners.

"I'll do your makeup and find you some clothes."

Peach took me into a room painted a nice blue and opened a dresser full of dresses. I decided to try short light blue dress on. I glanced at myself in the mirror as Peach styled my hair.

"It's getting late, you should really get to bed."

"Yeah, I'll go to Bowser's after breakfast. Don't worry about me, I'll be just fine."

"I hope."

"Night."

"Goodnight."

Bowsers POV:

I laid in my bed, tired.

I'm Lord Bowser. King of Awesomeness. Shit, I have to go kidnap Y/N.

I jumped out of bed into the clown cart and floated to the mushroom kingdom. I felt bad that my plan hadn't gone in the right direction. Something about Y/N, I couldn't just kill the girl. I really like her. She's a good girl and has so many struggles. And it's nice to finally get some help around this place.