Hello?

Your POV;

I just want to be a alone for once. I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to be seen. I want to go to hell and burn for being a terrible person. I just almost committed suicide and framed Bowser for supposedly trying to abuse and push me off the balcony. Bowser's been so kind and patient with me, and all I've done is hurt both of us. I'm not going to give up and not let go of the chance to make everything to go back to the way it was. I'm probably in a coma, about to wake up and realize my whole miserable life was a dream. And I'll have kind, alive parents, my brother and sister, all my pets, all my family. All but Tyler. Because he's not in my idea of a perfect life. Because he ruined mine. Stupid Tyler...

I laid on the cold tiled floor. I knew that Mario and Luigi were downstairs, but would they really expect me to be crying, curled up in a ball in Bowser's humongous room? No, they probably wouldn't. But I need to hide, but where? I looked around and found nowhere I could possibly hide. I guess I'll just entertain myself. I got up and pulled a random book off one of the highest shelves. I gasped as it opened a secret lair.

Should I go in?

My curiosity lured me into the dark room.

"Hello? Anyone down here?"

"Hello?"

I felt the bookshelf shut behind me.

"Aw, shit."

I guess this is how I die...

I heard a deep man's voice
scream; 'No!'

Bowser's POV;

I ran down stairs, breathing fire at the idiots.

"Oh-a no!"

"YES GAME OVER! TAKE THAT BITCHES!"

The only sound I can tolerate coming from that half assed plumber's mouth has been said once again! I quickly ran back up to check on Y/N.

"Y/N?"

"Are you alright?"

I wasn't replied to, not even a groan or mumble.

"Look, I'm sorry that you hate yourself, but could you just open the door? I understand that you're beyond pissed, but could you please open the door. I'm just tired of hearing my own voice being ignored. Just open if you want to talk. It's okay if you don't."

"Hmph, guess you don't want to talk. Silent treatment, huh. Not the first time I've been given the cold shoulder. I just need to talk to you. Please open the door."

"Y/N. Open this door!"

"Now!"

"Fine, I'll open it myself!"

I ran back a charged towards the door, hardly body checking it.

"Damn that hurts."

I looked around and saw to bookshelf close.

"No!"

Author's note:

I'm exhausted. I could really go for some Dr.Pepper.... MERRY CHRISTMAS! YAY! It's the most wonderful time of the yeeer!
I hope you have fun and spend loads of time with your family and do not lick any poles outside! You're going to be in trouble otherwise :3

-Sapphire