Bowser!

Your POV:

Bowser landed with a thud and stood back up, still holding me.

"Um, Bowser, you're holding on really tight and I can't breath." I gasped for air.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Bowser gently let me down and slowly walked to the horses...errm... Yoshies.

I followed him to the brightly coloured Yoshies. There was one bigger one that was probably for Bowser.

"Go ahead and pick one out." He said as he sat on an enormous Yoshi.

"I'll take the (Your favourite colour) one." I had saw the beautiful Yoshi in the stables.

"Just saddle up while I do the same." Bowser instructed.

"Okay." I nodded.

I placed my saddle gently on the Yoshi's back and softly stroked its head.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

My Yoshi started to trot peacefully next to Bowser's.

"You and I are quite alike." Bowser pointed out.

"In what way exactly?" I asked.

"We both grew up without knowing our parents, only child, not many friends-"

"I never said I had no friends!" I frowned.

"Oh really, who were they?" Bowser smirked.

"Ciel, Ella, Chloe, Violet, Shawn-". You listed.

"Whose this Shawn?" Bowser frowned.

"He's just a friend."

Bowser silently sped up and was a bit farther than you.

"Wanna race?" Bowser challenged.

"You always want to make everything contest, don't you?" I frowned.

"Not every time, most of the time.
By the way, 3,2,1, GO!" Bowser shouted.

I raced off into the forest. Bowser had said animals from other kingdoms came here, like wolves and leopards.
Bowser raced off into the distance and Yoshi panted in exhaustion.

"Wait up!" I yelled.

I shivered as two yellow eyes glared at me.

"Bowser?" I called.

A few more sets of eyes opened.

"Bowser!" I called again.

The figures drew closer, revealing their true form; wolves. Their teeth gritted and foam poured out of their mouths.

"Quickly Yoshi!" I gasped.

Yoshi panicked and ran off, dumping me into the cold snow, only in jeans and a shirt.

I'm cold and about to die!

"Bowser! Anyone! Help!" I screamed.

I screamed so loud my throat was sore.
I saw a figure come closer, who appeared to be bigger than me and the wolves.

"Please help!" I cried.

It came closer, silhouetted horns and a shell- Bowser!

"Bowser! Help me!" I begged.

Fire emerged from Bowser's mouth, chasing the wolves away.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, just a little cold." I frowned. 

"Let me carry you back." He offered. 

"No, it's fine. I'm a grown woman and I don't need your help." I growled, pushing past him, slowly walking back.

"No. You're shivering and in a cold snowbank and in thin clothes." Bowser grabbed onto my wrist and wouldn't let go.

Bowser gently reached for my frozen body and carried me like a small baby he didn't want to go off into the world and get hurt.

"Put me down! Let me go! Someone help me! I'm being kidnapped!" You screamed.

"Your freezing cold, you might get hypothermia." Bowser shushed you, pressing his finger against your lips.

"No I won't! My clothes are very warm!" You growled, punching his hand away.

"You're just lying, and by the way, punch with your thumb outside of your fists." Bowser muttered.

"Whatever."

I was getting so cold and tired, I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Bowser's POV;

Y/N violently shivered  in my arms.
I needed to get her back home quickly.
I gently put her over my shoulder and ran.

It felt like the castle was miles away!
My cold feet pushed through the deep snow.

I'm so stupid. Why did I think it would be a great idea to go through the freezing cold forest in thin clothes?!

I saw the castle up ahead and I ran up the stairs, not speaking to anyone as I ran up into my room and lay her in my warm bed under many blankets.
I quickly sent a koopa to go get a cup of tea and sat next to Y/N, hoping she'd wake up.

"Please wake up." I begged, shaking her shoulder.

"Tea?" A koopa called.

"Yeah, thanks or whatever." I muttered.

I put the tea on my nightstand and felt her cold face.

What have I done! She's probably dead!

I watched her lifeless body lay in my bed, and....and.....and roll over!

She's alive!
But she needs her rest.

I got up and off the bed and closed the door and walked downstairs for a late supper.

I plopped into my big chair and stared at the small one at the end. I wished everyone was sitting down and talking about their day and how stupid school is and then I would say it teaches you valuable lessons and than I would say nah, just messing with ya. But not this time. The kids have already eaten and Y/N is upstairs resting. And I'm talking to myself about how much of a screw up I am.

"Sir!" A koopa yelled.

"How dare you raise your voice at me!" I growled.

"I'm sorry, I've just been trying to get your attention for ten minutes!" The koopa frowned.

"Oh, sorry about that." I muttered.

"What would you like for supper, sir?" The koopa asked.

"A mushroom steak would be great." I murmured.

I blew a small fireball that skidded along the floor into the fireplace, setting off a warm fire. As soon as I felt extremely bored, my steak was ready.

"Your mushroom steak, sir." The koopa placed the plate in front of me.

"Yeah, thanks." I murmured.

I grabbed the steak in my hands and ate it all. The grease dripped on the plate as I sank my sharp teeth into it. After I was finished, I pushed in my chair and went upstairs to see if Y/N had woken up yet.

I opened the door quietly and sat at the foot of the bed, which was actually very far from her. She was already sitting upright, sipping her tea.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She nodded, refusing to put down the hot tea.

"Good, I was really worried that you weren't alright."