Introduction

So this story may or may not be short, I'm not sure yet it's sort of just gonna with the flow. For this story you're gonna wanna know some background on the characters.

Emma-

Age: 16

Appearance: Pixie haircut, blonde hair, glasses, green eyes, and fair skin.

Personality: Strong, tough, weird, and nice (to some people).

Close with Michael and Kelsey. She has short blonde hair and she's rough and tough. She has walls that she hides behind and rarely lets them down. The only person she lets her walls down fully to is Michael. She's the kind of person you don't wanna mess with. She looks like she doesn't break easily and she doesn't, to some people. She is pretty reserved when it comes to strangers, but when it comes to her close friends she can be pretty emotional. When she's with Kelsey, things can get either emotional or strange really easily. She takes a disliking to Anthony.

Kelsey-

Age: 16

Appearance: Medium black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin.

Personality: Friendly (to most people), weird, kind, and nice.

Close with Emma and Gelana. She has medium black hair and she can be sensitive at some subjects. She has a past with Anthony that she wishes to avoid. She's been hiding behind walls, like Emma, ever since. She finds it harder now to trust people after what had happened. She only let's her walls down for her group of friends. She acts coldly towards Anthony, but that doesn't mean she's like that. At first Kelsey may seem shy, but when you finally get to know her, she becomes a really loud and weird person.

Gelana-

Age: 17

Appearance: Long black hair, brown eyes, and light skin.

Personality: Sweet, kind, caring, and sensitive.

Close with Kelsey and Jeremiah. She has long black hair and she's the sweetest person you can ever meet. She hangs out with Jeremiah a lot. She is very shy at first,but when you get to know her she's very kind and weird. She sometimes takes things the wrong way from friends when sometimes they only mean well. She is very sensitive and does not act quick when in dangerous situations. She hates seeing her friends hurt, whether it be physically or emotionally.

Jeremiah-

Age: 17

Appearance: Brown slicked back hair, brown eyes, and olive skin.

Personality: Quiet, friendly, nice (if you're on his good side), and cool.

Close with Gelana and Michael. He has brown slicked back hair. He's pretty quiet out of his group of friends,but he cares for his friends. He chills back and just watches everyone. Even though he's quiet, his friends think he's the cool one out of the group. He may not seem like he has any problems, but in reality, he has problems just like his friends. He cares a lot for Gelana, as Gelana does for him. When Jeremiah gets mad, he gets mad. He may not seem like the violent type, but when he gets to that point, he gets terrifying.

Michael-

Age: 17

Appearance: Black combed back hair, brown eyes, and olive skin.

Personality: Funny, friendly, nice, and helpful.

Close to Emma and Jeremiah. He has short black hair, but he usually wears a beanie. He is a very caring and understanding guy. He's the funny one out of the group and his friends tease him a lot, in a friendly way. Like Jeremiah, he has problems even though it doesn't seem like it. Even though he is close with his friends, he can hide secrets very well. He is very close with Emma and they treat each other like brother and sister. He cares a lot about his friends and can be clumsy sometimes.

Anthony-

Age: 17

Appearance: Black slicked back hair, brown eyes, and tan skin.

Personality: Arrogant, hot-headed, mysterious, and cocky.

Tries to be close to Kelsey. He has black slicked back hair. He has a past with Kelsey that he wants to fix. He doesn't seem to be very close to anyone in the group, but he tries to talk to Kelsey. He can sometimes be cocky or a jerk. He can be a little hot headed sometimes and he loses his temper quickly.