Chapter 1

One more year of High school and I was free.Seems okay.Not unless your best friend isn't there to go through hell with you.I'm sitting in my last class of the day thinking about the boys but mainly Oscar.He leaves for the 5th Element tour tomorrow.I've been upset all day believe it or not.Ever since the Fooo Conspiracy got big,I've been alone.The boys are always a treat,especially Felix but I'm a lone ranger.I don't have many girl friends.I just have Carol and Bella.My squad.Anyways,class was over and I was dreading going home because I'd have to say goodbye.Felix had been texting me all morning.He's a great guy.Felix is actually my boyfriend.At first we were scared but now,we were very open about it and the fans were okay with it too.We'd only been dating for two months but it felt like a lifetime.Oscar was hesitant at first.He thought if I dated one of them we couldn't be as close anymore.He was right.I wasn't myself with him.It became difficult to try to be the same as before but it didn't work.Oscar became quiet and distant and I never knew why.Felix always brushed it off,saying he was on his man period which seemed believable.I hadn't realized class was over until Mrs Brinkley tapped my shoulder."Jess u can go home now".
I nodded.I had to talk to Oscar before he left.
I dipped out of school and headed straight for the front of the school.I smiled as Felix pulled up with Ogge in the car.He quickly got out and kissed me."Babe,I've missed you so much.I was planning on kidnapping you but Ogge claims it's illegal".
"I've missed you too,and feel free to kidnap me anytime".
I gently ran my fingers through his soft hair and kissed him."
Ogge cleared his throat."Still here guys"
Felix laughed and opened the car door."Milady"
I giggled.I don't normally giggle but I did.Felix laughed as well and drove off.The ride to their place was short.
Felix,Ogge and I got out of the car and made our way to the door.Before I could open it,Omar jumped out of the doorway and tackled me."Jessie!!"
Omar was like a younger brother to me in a lot of ways.He was small and just adorable."Omarr!!"
"Jessie!!!"
"Omarrr!!!"
"Jessie!!"
We kept screaming at each other for a few more seconds when Kat walked in."You guys,I don't want the neighbors to call the cops.Again."
"Sorry"
Omar looked at me and whispering,"Jessie"!!!
We started laughing
Ogge and Felix came out of the kitchen with a bag of chips."Baby you want some chips"
I jumped up and tackled him."Of course I do"
Ogge put on Family Guy as I sat on Felixs lap and fed him chips.The sound of a door slamming turned our attention off the screen.Oscar looked angry and frustrated."I can't wait to get out of here"
He mumbled and sat down.He looked at me,smiling."Hi Jess"
"Hey Oscar"
He smirked at me,biting his lip as well.
I couldn't take my eyes off him.His hair was messy due to his bike helmet and his shirt was unbuttoned.He was slightly sweaty but looked good.I had gotten up to go use the bathroom.I was nervous for some reason.I knew Oscar was really attractive but I literally just got turned on by him.That's never happened before. I exited the bathroom and bumped into him."oops I'm sorry"
He nodded and walked away.I couldn't take it anymore."Oscar?"
"Yeh?"
"Are you ok?"
He walked back over to me."I'm fine"
"Why do you keep avoiding me?"
He looked down."I'm not."
"Yes,you are,every time I try talking to you,you give me one word responses.Oscar,you always say you're busy whenever I try to hang out with you.I just wanna know what I did wrong"
I began crying a little bit.
Oscar looked guilty and sad."Jess, I'm sorry you're right I have been avoiding you.If I told you Why,things wouldn't be the same anymore between us.you'd think differently of me."
Oscar hugged me.
"I care about you so I'm doing what I have to do."
"What is that?"
"I'm staying away" He mumbled and ran off,leaving me to my thoughts.