Chapter 3

Jess p.o.v.

My arm was bleeding and I had a cut the size of Texas on my ripped jeans.
I searched for Oscar everywhere.I carefully looked around the car.it was slowly tipping over the bridge we were on.I saw a blond head in the front."OSCAR! !!!!"
I tried running to get him,but it was too late.the car had already flipped over taking him inside.I started choking and crying.He was my best friend.I practically dove into the water after him but a cop held me in his arms as I screamed franctically."I love him,don't you understand that!!!!! "What am I going to do without him?!!!"

The cop looked behind him let go of me.I ran to the bridge and looked in the water.I couldn't see anything."I love you Oscar.I always have and always will."

"I love you too Jessica"

I turned around.He was alive!!! He was standing there with a broken arm smiling at me. I jumped in his arms still crying."I thought lost you Oscar"

"You didn't.I will never leave you.I promise.I'm in love with you Jessica,I always have been .I've never stopped either."

Without thinking, I kissed him.He kissed me back,both of us going in a rhythm.
I wasn't prepared to see Felix standing there with the saddest look on his face.
"Felix.....I "
"Don't even try it.Here I was thinking you were loyal.I was gonna ask you to marry me tonight did you know that?!!!???"

I choked. he what!?