Chapter 2

"You've been acting weird.everything okay?"Felix asked me.We were sitting at the table for about an hour with the boys.I haven't been talking out of fear of what to say.I was nervous to look at Felix."Honey,are you okay?"
The whole table was looking at me.I didn't respond instead I got up and excused myself.I felt bad.I love this little "family" but I need to think.The door opened  and I could saw Oscar walk in.after I felt a little bit better I went back in to sit down.Omar was talking about the tour.Oscar was on his phone furiously typing away on his.Katia sighed."Oscar can you at least put your phone away."
"Why?"he sighed.He had put his phone down and was glaring at Kat is.
"Because this could be our last night with Jess and I'd like it to be special."
He turned towards me and smirked.I blushed and looked down.
"Fine."
Omar looked at me curiously,while he went on about the tour
When dinner was finished Felix and I went home.As we sat in the car,He seemed sad.
"What's wrong Fix it Felix?"
He hated the nickname but managed a smile."I love you,Jess."
"I love you more,Felix.I don't want you to leave.I want you to stay so badly."
"I want to as well.I just can't say goodbye."
"Well then don't.
I kissed him gently and we began making out,but we're interrupted by the knock on the car door.Oscar.Felix sighed."Yeah man what are you doing out here?"
"I need a ride"
Felix looked at me."Hop in."
Oscar sat in the back seat of our car and Texted away on his phone.
The drive was quiet.I could see him watching me from the mirror."Hi oscar"
"Hey"
Felix mumbled something about getting his packages from the post office.He pulled in and hopped out."I'll be back."
It was just us.No witnesses or distractions."Why do you hate me?"
"I dont.Will u stop assuming that I hate you because I don't talk to you"
I smiled."That's the longest sentence I've gotten from you"
"Don't flatter yourself,sweet heart"
My phone buzzed.It was Felix.
F:hello
Me:Yeah it's me
"F:Haha ok I'm just calling to let you know it's gonna be a while in here.The line is longer than my legs.Do you mind taking Oscar back to his place so he doesn't have to wait?"
Me:Ummm sure yeah
F:"Okay thank you baby girl I really appreciate it.I love you very much"
Me:"I love you to the moon and back".

I hung up and turned towards oscar who was shaking."I'm taking you home I guess."
He shrugged and hopped up front.We were so close.When I almost ran a red light,he gripped my thigh.Sending shivers down my back,he let go."Sorry"
"No it's fine"
He looked at me."Your hair grew longer didn't it?"
"Haha yeah it did but that was a couple weeks ago."
"Hmmm.....I like it"
"Thanks"
It was quiet after that but we were stuck in traffic.
"Stupid people!! who the hell gives them there licenses?"
I was angry but oscar was laughing."You sound sexy when you're angry"
I laughed."Again I don't even know"
He became twitchy.He was moving around a lot."Are u uncomfortable?"
"No"
"Okay then get ready because we have one more hour in this traffic."

We sat there listening to Halsey while our ride was taking its precious time.Oscar was falling asleep while I was drinking my tea.We'd already been here for two hours and Felix caught a ride home.I was growing impatient.I didn't notice Oscar telling me something.
"Huh?"
"Wanna play a game?"
"Yeah sure " I replied.
"Okay, let's do twenty questions"
I smiled.he knew I loved playing this game."you go first" we were both sitting close because of the cold air.
He was quiet for a few seconds."ok who was your first kiss?"

Oscars p.o.v.

This car ride is killing me.it's taking all of my strength not to reach over and kiss her.She's just so beautiful and the fact that she isn't mine is hurting me as well.I notice how nervous she got when Felix asked her to take me home.It was almost like she was scared.I don't know why.When I moved up front to let my legs breathe,she distanced herself even more.We sat in traffic listening to Halsey but I was bored of doing nothing.so I asked her to play a game with me.
"Who was your first kiss?"
She blushed crazily.She. looked at the ground and smiled."You were"
I choked,"what?"
"Yep.I remember.it was on my 12 th birthday when we went to that flower festival."
I laughed."I remember how much you loved those flowers"
She got quiet again."I remember when you told me you loved me and you asked me to marry you when we got older"
I stared at her surprisingly.she actually remembered?Of course I do.I know how nervous and scared I was to tell her that.
"Do you remember what you told me?" I asked her.

She smiled and played with her hair."I said yes and that I love you.I said that I wouldn't be with anyone else but you."

Jess p.o.v.

It all kinda came out.I loved him.I still kinda do.
"Jessica, I lo..."

It all happened so fast,before I knew it,a car that was set on fire,hit us.
I quickly got out and went to stand on something.I expected to see Oscar behind me,but he wasn't.