Chapter Four- Killings And Hookups

"Wake up stupid." China threw a cup of water on Eazy's face. He jumped up and threw the covers off of him.

"Damn, a simple shake would have sufficed." He complained. She smirked and walked out of his room.

Today, they were meeting with the Jamaicans and she gotta make sure Eazy don't fuck shit up for them. She went into her room and placed two of her diamond incrusted Swiss Mini Guns into her bra. It's the world's smallest gun but also the deadliest.

"Come on China, I'm ready." Eazy called from outside her room door. She grabbed her bag and headed out. When she walked out of the hotel room, he was standing by the elevator while texting on his phone.

"What floor?" He asked as they stepped into the elevator. Disregarding his question, China reached over and pressed the button leading to the sixth floor.

"Alrighty then, business mode it is." He mumbled, getting the hint.

Whenever China was in the process of handling business, she kept to herself. She needed all the time she could get to think everything over. She hated being distracted.

When the elevator dinged, they walked off. As soon as they stepped foot on the sixth floor, the smell of Ganga hit their noses, letting them know that they were on the right floor.

"Which door is it?" He asked. China pointed to the door all the way on the left. "Okay come on." He walked over to the door and knocked.

A big black guy with dreads opened the door. He signaled to his boss that they were here. "Come in. Rih on time like always." China nodded her head in a pleasing manner and walked into the room.

The guy who opened the door for them checked their bags and patted them down. China looked up at the ceiling and exhaled sharply. She was in need of this guy to calm down with the patting before the gun went off, shooting her in her titties.

"Okay Darius, damn." His cartel leader spoke. His name was Godrell but everyone calls him God. He has three wives and seven bad ass kids.

"Nice seeing you again Godrell." China greeted as she sat down in front of him. He nodded his head and puffed on his blunt.

"Nice ta see ya too.  Ya know mi was tinkin about ya right befa' ya called me." He spoke.

China was his god daughter. He was real good friends with her father and watched as she grew up from a little girl to a grown and sophisticated woman. He bragged about China more than he bragged about his own kids. He really loved her.

China nodded her head. "Hopefully good things." He smiled.

"Of course. Mi only tink possitive of ya. Ya like likkle daughta ta me." He spoke honestly.

His accent was so strong sometimes it was hard to understand him. Even China who grew up speaking nothing but patois has trouble interpreting sometimes. Especially now that she adapted to proper English.

"I'm glad you said that. I've been meaning to talk to you about something." She spoke up. He leaned into his seat some and puffed on his blunt.

"Wah ya want ta talk ta me about?" He questioned while blowing smoke in the opposite direction of her.

She slightly smiled and crossed her left leg over the other. Right now, she was about to set her plan into action.