Chapter Eight- Plan Z

China walked into her office and sat down at her desk. She reached into her drawer and grabbed out a small bottle of room temperature water. She was feeling both nauseous and dizzy.

"Menace are you okay?" Her assistant asked. China nodded her head and slowly closed her eyes.

"Yeah. Do you have a reason to be here right now?" She asked her annoyed.

China really don't have the patience for Melanie's shit today, so she better get her shit together before she lights her ass up.

"Yeah, Victor wants to arrange another meeting with you." Melanie replied.

China rolled her eyes and scoffed. She didn't feel like dealing with this Victor bullshit today.

"Yeah okay. Where's-" She stopped talking and ran to the garbage can near the door. She bent over and threw up inside of it.

"Um do you need me to cancel?" Melanie asked. China lifted her head up and shook it.

"No, just have Godrell give me a call." China replied. Melanie nodded her head and walked out.

China went over to the bathroom connected to her office and rinsed her mouth out with water.

"Chinki butt where you at?" Eazy asked. He hasn't seen her since his birthday which was almost two weeks ago. He had to leave the state and handle some business. He was more than happy to be back.

"I'm in here." China called from the bathroom. He walked inside and slightly frowned.

"You alright? You don't look too good. I never saw you sick before." He commented.

"I'm not sick I'm just a little hung-" China ran to the toilet and started throwing up again. He walked over to her and held her hair up for her. Something he used to do for his mother since she got sick a lot.

"Want me to cancel? If anything I can go by myself." He shrugged. China shook her head. The last thing she needed was to not show face.

"I'm waiting for Godrell to... Matter of fact, Melanie!" China called for her.

"Yeah Men-" China cut her off and stood up.

"Did you do what the fuck I said!?" She yelled at her. Melanie quickly shook her head no, fearful of the way China was acting.

China gritted her teeth together and shook her head. That was the wrong answer that was given to her. She grabbed her pocket knife out of her back pocket and threw it. It went straight through Melanie's shoulder blade.

"Damn Chinki, that's the first time you ever missed." Eazy noted.

China usually aims for someone's heart. Never their shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up. Call Dr. Milian so she can patch the gyal up real quick. I'm gonna go call Godrell." China walked out the bathroom and into her office.

"China Menace how yuh doing mi child." Godrell greeted.

"I'm doing okay. I'm meeting Victor today." She informed him.