three

일 // got7

-------

He had told her to meet him after school at the cafe down the street from the school. Part of her questioned her judgement for meeting him, and the other half really, really wanted to see if this boy was going to be as hot as his voice sounded. 

The latter won her over eventually, and she found herself walking subconsciously towards the little cafe after school.  She tugged her jacket around her closer, the cold air nipping at her bare legs. She hurried towards the cafe, throwing the front door open and stepping inside. She was welcomed with the warm smell of coffee and pastries, something she was familiar with as she had often come with her friends during breaks. 

Mina scanned the room, looking for anyone that could possibly resemble her secret santa, or at least the image she had of him in her head. To her dismay, there were only a couple first year girls and some middle aged men sitting with their newspapers and coffee. She took out the paper he'd given her out of her bag and unfolded it, staring at it stupidly as if it'll tell her how he looks like. 

"Looking for me?" someone murmured into her ear, sending shivers down her spine. The voice sounded all too familiar, and Mina whipped around. It was him, Taehyung. To say he was attractive would be an understatement. He towered over her, with hair the color of coffee and bright eyes. His monolids and protruding ears made him stand out even more, setting him apart as unique and easily recognizable. And if anyone was able to pull off their school's ugly grey school uniform, it would certainly be him. 

"Are you my secret santa?" she asked.

"No, I'm Taehyung."  He grinned crookedly, obviously amused at her staring. Mina looked away, pretending to be engrossed in the menu. "I'll get you something, if you want. You seem interested." 

"I'm fine." she snapped. "Can we just sit down?" 

He nodded, taking a seat at the closest table and she followed suit. They sat in silence for a moment, the sound of Christmas music filling the awkward break in conversation. Mina could feel his eyes on her, almost teasing her to engage eye contact. She didn't. 

"Don't you want your present?" he spoke first, pulling another box out of his backpack. It looked almost identical to the first box, except the gold ribbon had been replaced with a green one. 

Mina eyed the box suspiciously before reaching out to take the box from him. Just as she was close enough to grab it, he pulled it back at the last second. Mina shut her eyes in frustration. His rude sense of humor was getting to her nerves, and no amount of attractiveness could make up for his bad personality. "What now?"

"You never told me your name." he said. 

"You said you knew everyone at our school. You should already know my name, then."

"I do. I want to hear you say it." 

Mina rolled her eyes. "So you don't know my name." 

"I do, Mina." he said. It rolled effortlessly off his tongue, and Mina savored the way it sounded in his low tone. "Here." 

This time, he did hand it over. Mina held the box in her hands, unwrapping it as Taehyung watched her attentively. Before she pulled open the lid, she gazed back up at him. "This better not be something stupid." 

Then she lifted the lid. And the contents inside were even worse than the first gift. 

"Are you fucking serious, Taehyung." She held up the pile of pictures, all selfies of himself.

He chuckled. "By the way you were staring at me earlier, I thought you'd like them." 

She dumped the pictures back into the box, and chucked the box back at him. Her cheeks grew hot as she stood up. "You can take these back to stare at yourself all night long. Just because you're good looking doesn't mean every girl wants you." 

And with that, she walked out of the cafe, leaving him, for once, without a snarky comment to say to her. 

--------

make sure you look at the picture of tae looking absolutely gorgeous in his school uniform above!! if i went school with him i'd have a major crush on him tbh. 

vote, or follow to stay updated on their blooming (or not) relationship aha :) ALSO, please let me know how you picture mina to look like! i dont really have a clear image of her yet, so I'd love to know your take on her!    - kayla