1: Starts with a Bang

Jenny's POV
I saw Mike walk out of the diner with the pitcher in his hand. I heard some noises outside of the place. There was a car and a few guys. They were mumbling about something. I tried to run to the other side but I ended up in the middle between the 4 shooters.
1st shot
I shot him a few times before he collapsed onto the ground. I aimed my gun at the 2nd shooter. He shot me once in the arm and once in the shoulder. "Dammit,"I thought as I took a quick look at my injures. It was leaking out blood, fast.
2nd shot
I had an aim. I shot him a bunch of times and he fell to the floor-close to the first shooter. I heard the side door open as I turned around. It was the 3rd and 4th shooters.
3rd shot
The 3rd shooter was pretty bad. I took him out before he could shoot me. Sadly, as I turned around, the 4th shooter shot me in the stomach.
4th shot
I shot him a lot of times, while falling to my knees and lying down. I was done. My vision was getting blurry and I was very light-headed.

Mike's POV
After the gun fight, I had a chance to get in. I ran in really quickly and shot all the shooters lying on the ground, just to make sure they were dead. I saw her on the ground, so I picked up her phone. First, I call the ambulance, while putting pressure on her wounds.
"Hello, what is your emergency?"I heard a woman's voice.
"My friend had been shot about 3 times, so she probably needs to go to the hospital."I replied.
"Okay, we got your location, please stay where you are."
"I don't even think she can move."I said into the phone, looking at Jenny.
I hung up and started putting more pressure onto her abdomen. "You're going to be okay."I whispered in her ear. She looked paler every second. A few minutes later, I heard a car coming. I got up from the ground I was kneeling on, and walked over to the sound. It wasn't an ambulance truck, it was a car. Inside the car, was Anthony and Ziva. They were probably going to arrest me because I was in a diner, alone, with 4 dead bodies and 1 injured body. I ran towards the back and got into my car. "Stay safe."I mumbled, wishing her good luck.

EDITED-A/N: Haha...this story was pretty old. I wrote it in 2015 and forgot about it. When I decided to check this account again, I saw a lot of views and comments (and some votes). I was laughing and kicking myself mentally for forgetting about it. Then after a few days, I stared writing the second chapter and so on!!