3: And The Ambulance Pops Out!!

Third Person's POV
~~~
Previously
"NCIS ," they both answered.
~~~
Now
Tony took out his badge to show the doctor. She nodded.
"I'm Dr. Carter." the doctor introduced, shaking Ziva's hand. Ziva dragged the doctor along with her until they reached Jenny. The doctor came to check her pulse before Ziva can tell Dr. Carter about her condition.
"Regina! Get the gurney here..NOW!!!" Dr. Carter shouted. The doctor ran out of the diner, and helped Regina bringing the gurney inside. Tony helped Dr. Carter and Regina set Jenny onto the gurney.
Dr. Carter brought up a oxygen mask and put it over Jenny's face.
---
The driver turned on the sirens, which made a loud noise. The ambulance was about to leave when Leon Vance's car drove by. He got out of his car and tried to process the scene that was in front of his face.
"What happened?" Leon asked.
"Fill you in later...just stay here, for now," Tony suggested.
Leon nodded and went to the left to give the ambulance space to leave.

Gibbs' POV
I drove as fast as I could to the location McGee gave me. As I reached the diner, I saw that there was an ambulance. I had to admit I was shocked.
I got out of my car and ran over to Tony.
"Dinozzo..where is she?" I asked, concerned.
"The 'VA Hospital' was came here out of nowhere. They're taking her to their hospital. Dr. Carter said that an anonymous person called them. And we didn't call them." Tony explained, gesturing his hands towards the ambulance.
I only got a quick glance before the ambulance disappeared out of my sight, driving away towards its destination.
Ziva ran out with Leon behind her. I walked into the diner to see what had happened.
It wasn't pretty.