2: Gibbs?!

Ziva's POV
Me and Tony stopped the car and got out. "Tony?"I shouted, looking for him. "Over here,"the reply came. I ran over to him, and we stood in front of the building.
There were bullet holes everywhere. There were holes through the windows and the doors.
"Tony..."I gestured, while he took his gun out of his holster.
We carefully opened the door and aimed our guns. Nobody was there. We noticed everyone was on the floor, dead. We ran inside to check it out. Tony ran over to one of the dead men, checking if he can find his pulse. "Clear!" he shouted. I ran over and scanned around. Later, I noticed a familiar shape on the floor.

Tony's POV
"Tony..?" Ziva said. She sounded worried. I ran over, while a frown made its way across my face. It was our director! I bended my knees over to check her pulse. It was very light. Her face was very pale, so she needed to be in the emergency room, quick. Ziva was about to call the hospital on her phone when out of nowhere, the phone on the floor - Jenny's phone - rang. I reached pass her bloody arms and looked at the caller ID. Gibbs.

Third Person's POV
Gibbs waited for Jenny to answer. "Jenny! Jenny..? You there?" Gibbs said. "Boss...?" Tony said.
In an instant, Gibbs knew something was wrong. Tony was answering instead of Jenny. "What happen, Dinozzo? Where's Jen?" he asked. His heart clenched when he heard that there was a firefight and Jenny..well..was injured and almost died. "She's seriously injured, and her pulse is fading quickly." Tony said. "Uh..boss. I have to go." he said, before hanging up.
The ambulance had arrived. Ziva shrugged her shoulder, trying to tell him she didn't call the hospital, yet. But it didn't matter.
"We got a call from an anonymous person claiming their was someone hurt." a woman said. "Who are you..?"
"NCIS," they both answered.
*******
A/N: Oh my god, I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time. I have school, and it's taking my time away to write stories, so it might take me awhile. Thank you everyone for viewing and commenting on my story, 'And I Thought.'