4: The Fifth Shooter

Gibbs' POV
I noticed blood almost everywhere. There were about 4 dead people I counted. I looked over and saw a puddle of blood. I ran over there and saw a yellow crime-scene marker already placed there. Taped to it was a piece of paper that said: Shepard. I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest, glaring at the name. Leon came to me and I looked at him.

"First 2 shooters came though the front door, the other 2 came from over there," Leon Vance told me, before he started walking over to the middle of the room. "She stood here." he said.

"She got off the first shots, shooter number one never fired his weapon. She took heavy fire after that. One in the shoulder, one in the arm. She started moving this way."  he said, moving towards the right.

"The other 2 entered through the side door. Second shooter went down there," Leon said, pointing his index finger over to the ground that next to the table- which was the second one closest to the side entrance.

"She dropped to a knee. She fired 3 more times." he said, turning away from me, facing the side door. "Which leaves the fourth shooter."

I followed his gaze and tried to picture what Jenny went through, trying to shoot all the shooters while injured.

"She was outnumbered five to one." Leon explained. I frowned at him. "How, you just said that there were 4 shooters?" I thought.

"I think you got to check your math," I told him, correcting his error.

Leon started walking over to the table and grabbed a jar that had a shell chasing in it.

"We found four .45 caliber shell casings and no .45. Somebody walked out of here, alive." he tried to prove his point.

Leon handed me the jar and I took it. I inspected it. "Someone walked out of here, alive," I thought. I had a gut feeling that I knew that 'someone.'

Tony's POV
I heard Leon Vance and Gibbs finally walk out of the diner. Me and Ziva were carefully collecting the dirt, trying to figure out the other car the fifth shooter drove in.

"No blood?" Gibbs asked, wondering if Jenny had been able to shoot the 5th shooter.

"Nothing but a tire track," Vance told Gibbs as I looked up at them.
Gibbs looked disappointed. Before Gibbs came, Vance had already told us about the "fifth" shooter.

All of us stared at the road, which led to another gas station. I looked up at Gibbs and smiled warmly.

"Don't worry Gibbs, she'll be okay. We'll find the other shooter." Ziva said, trying to comfort him.
*****
A/N: Hullo Geeks!! Yass..new chapter! Most of the dialogue I typed were from the episode "Judgement Day : Pt 2." Well...thanks for all the votes and comments!!! 🐶😄💖 Haha..this one was probably boring..sry!! 😘