Prologue

Lily waddled into my bedroom, her softy soled shows making subtle 'tept tept tept' with every single step she took. Her soft sea green eyes shone with a sense of anticipation as brought my lunch closer to me, neatly wrapped in a clean white paper towel with a small wooden splinter in the centre.
"Big brother" she peeped "I-I made you a sandwich, and I really hope you like it!"
I looked down at what she had brought and went back to removing my work shirt.

 "Big brother" she peeped "I-I made you a sandwich, and I really hope you like it!" I looked down at what she had brought and went back to removing my work shirt

"Just leave it on the nightstand and leave already. You have that spa day with the other girls and that was too expensive for you to miss!" I shouted back in response before pulling an over sized T-shirt over my head.
Lily only smiled and ran out of the room repeatedly speaking a single word in her typical 'the world is so beautiful' tone.
"Spaaaaa Spaaaaa Spaaaaa~" she gleamed down the hall.
I dropped my olive green work pants down the floor and crawled on top of my bed, the subtle sinking of my body into the sheets made it slightly difficult. To finish off my pyjama I threw an oversized 'I ❤️ Europe' T-shirt
The young Lichtensteinian's excited foot steps could be head running from each room in the house except my own.
"I love you big brother, good bye!" She shouted before hastily running out of the house excitedly.