Chapter 3

My entire left hand went to work, lightly massaging the tender zone. My right hand naturally balled up a fist full of sheets, I may be a powerful nation but it's been far to long since anything but my undergarments had touched me there.
The next thing I knew a subtle stiffening had occurred directly on the contact zone. Sounds of panting filled the air instantly. One hesitant move from my trembling fingers removed the red and white material from my member.
All I could do was sit and look at it with anticipation building up within my body. Small beads of sweat trickled down my temple aimlessly and the tips of my fingers made contact with the neglected body part.
As my right hand reached back to retrieve more of the desired goo my left thumb slowly ran from base to tip a few times.
I used the thumb and index finger to form a circle around my member and my hand immediately began a well paced downward motion, coating it in the slick white substance like a jacket covering a cold child. The mayo was warm and pleasant feeling on my most sensitive of parts.
A sudden sense of lust fuelled greed washed over my body with a deep moan. My hand slowly picked up speed as the tingling sensation ran up and down my skin, like an army of ants that refused to bite. As my actions repeated themselves time and time again I muttered a low "J-J'aime Suisse.  J'aime Suisse. J'aime Suisse." in one of my four native languages each time my hand came in contact with the base of my hips.
Seven blissful minutes had passed since I had begun my deeds. My face was a deep flush of red and my hands shaky. The index finger to my left bent and between my pearly white teeth to attempt to muffle my unforgivable sounds. My right hand was busy tending to my long overdue desires. 
'God, if any of the other nations knew about this they wouldn't let me live it down until the Swiss Confederation fell to its knees and died.' I silently thought.
The heinous idea was chased away by the exquisite feeling shooting from the tips of my toes to the lashes protecting my eyes. I shuttered under my own touch, gasping as my hand doubled in speed. Throwing my head back with a shot of intense pleasure, short blonde locks where thrown everywhere. The sound of skin slapping against skin was an immaculate sound to my ears.
The next thing I knew, a subtle throbbing was felt between my fingers. This slightly worried me, it had been far too long since I last came it concerned my, but I had no intention of stopping now. It was far too late for that.
The throbbing continued and so did I. Nothing was stopping me at this point. As my hand continued pumping up and down my breathing picked up even more and the shimmering verde orbs I called my own were shut off from the world.
"GYAH!!" I shouted as the Altstadt's Child Eater[a large fountain in Switzerland] erupted, showing all of Switzerland the glory the wad hidden under the surface.
I leaned as far back on my bed as I could, trying to regain my lost breath.
Huff... Huff... Huff
Wy and Liechtenstein would be here before I knew it for their sleep over. The sticky white mess stared at me, screaming reminders of my sister and her friend's upcoming arrival.