Chapter 4

I pulled back up my boxers and pyjama pants in one swift movement. The scent of perspiration was overwhelming, so much I had to leave the room to get some vanilla scented room spray. Small bursts of the pleasant sent were thrown everywhere. I turned on the fan and threw open a window to help circulate the foul air. 
Next I had to wash the bedspread and the clothing I wore, they reeked as well and needed to be cleaned. I ripped the comforter and sheets off the bed and awkwardly dragged them to the washing machine. Filling up the compartment with the soapy blue liquid I threw my pyjama pants and the 'I ❤️ Europe" shirt into the the dirty clothes hamper before running back to my room for a change in attire.
Before the new shirt was over my head the worst sound imaginable was heard "Big brother, my friend and I are hooooome! And Ms. Hungary says thank you for letting me attend." Marvelled the young blonde with her brunette friend by her side. "Sacré bleu" I muttered to myself as I  quickly pulled the cloth over my head.
"Woah, Lilly, I didn't know Switzy was a nudist." Giggled the young nation.
Frustration boiled within me and I picked up the closest thing to me and threw it at the duo screaming "GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!"
Little to my luck the item I picked up was half a sandwich. Half the sandwich I was suppose to eat today.
My younger sister looked at it, her eyes gleaming with confusion.
"Big brother?" She inquired looking my directly in the eye. My only response was to turn a bright shade of red at her soft words.