Ch20-One Place To Another

Sunday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I walk up early this morning, I have a feeling that something is going to happen today. I get up and go make myself a big bowl of cereal and turn on the T.V. when I hear my phone vibrate. I look down and immediately smile. It's Sky.

Xx Text Start xX

(A-Aphmau, S-Sky)

S-Hey Aph, Jin and I are moving to your neighbour hood

A-Really yay :) :) :)

S-We need help moving, can you and some of your friends come and help. Also Ross and Barney are already coming

A-Sure, what's the address

S-24 tea tree gully, can you come ant 11:00am?

A-ok

Xx Text End xX

I message Dante, Lucinda, Arianna and Jeffory. They are the strongest of my friends and Lucinda can move stuff with witchcraft. Everyone says that they can come. I decide to go get ready. I take a quick look outside and I see that it is sunny but cold.

I go upstairs and take a shower. I put on a purple tank top and a crop top off both shoulder blue woolen jumper. I put on a pair of black and white pants and some calf-high boots with a fur trim. I push my hair and I curl it. I put on a grey beanie.

I wear some mascara and eyeliner. I put on some rose and vanilla perfume and some salted caramel lipgloss. I grab my phone and I sit down on the couch waiting for 11:00. It has been ages up since I have last seen Sky and Jin.

*Time skip to 11:00am*

Sky's P.O.V.

OH MY IRENE I GET TO SE APHMAU!!!! What no I don't have a crush on her. Well if your going to pressure me... Then yes I do kind of.

Anyway I see Aph and her friends walk up to Jin, Ross, Barney and I. Wow she really has changed, she looks beautiful she is walking really close to this guy with blue hai who I am guessing is her friend. WAIT WHAT IF IT'S HER BOYFRIED!!! No I need to calm down. If she had a boyfriend she would have told us.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I run up to Sky and Jin and give them both a hug. They look exactly the same and sky is still wearing shades. They tall us that the moving van should be here soon and we just need to wait. We sit outside on the steps and talk for a bit. I introduced my friends to Jin and Sky.

When the moving van got here we start unpacking the stuff. When everyone else was inside I grabbed a box and it slipped out of my hands. I quickly lent down do catch it when I fell someone's hand on mine. I looked up and I saw Jeffory. We looked into each others eyes. I felt like I could get lost in his eyes. We slowly leaned in when we heard sky come out of the house. We both bolt back and blush.

I look down and I grab the box. I quickly walk away into the house. When we are finished unpacking Sky suggests we watch a movie. We all agree and we decide to watch Man Up. We all sit on the lounge and I see that I am on the comer and Dante is next to me.

We shut the blind and turn off the light. It is so dark that you can't see a single thing. Sky presses play on the TV and we start to watch the feeling. I feel an arm pull me and someone's arm wrap around me. I can just tell that it is Dante. He smells like Dante, he smells like a mix between cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. He is reall warm and comfy. We cuddle while watching the movie.

Dante's P.O.V.

I pull Aphmau to me. I wrap my arms around her and I rest my chin in her head. She jumps a little but calms down and she moves a little closer to me. Her hair is so soft and it smells like strawberries. I pul her close to me so now she is resting on my chest while we watch the movie. I wasn't really watching the movie, I was oayimg more attention to Aphmau.

Before the movie is over Aphmau pulls away so our friends don't see and tease us for the rest of our life or get angry and jealous like Jeffory or that Sky kid who I think likes Aphmau would. When the movie is over we turn on the light. We spent the whole day unpacking and watching a movie so it is now dark outside. We decide to play truth or dare. Aphmau goes first.

"Lucinda, Truth or Dare?" She says to Lucinda

"Ugh, this is going to go bad both ways, fine truth" Lucinda complains

"If you could go on a date with anyone in the room who would it be?" Aphmau says giggling

"W-WHAT?! Umm... I don't know" Lucinda says quickly she whispers something to Aphmau and Aphmau nods.

"She told me so she is fine" Aphmau says

"Jeffory Truth or Dare" Lucinda says

"Dare" he says confidentially

"Crack an egg on your head" Lucinda says smiling

"I have to do this don't I?" Jeffory asks

"Yes you do" I say

He gets up and asks Sky if he has any eggs. When he gets one he goes outside and cracks the egg on his head. He shakes off some of the egg and he comes back and sits inside.

"Arianna, truth or dare" he asks Arianna

"Truth" she says rolling her eyes

"Have you ever stolen anything?" Jeffory asks he

"Yes, I stole a diamond necklace from a Jewlery store, let's move on" she says quickly

"Sky truth or dare?" She asks him

"Truth" He says nervously

"Do you like Aphmau as more than a friend and best friend?" She spasms him smiling mischievously

"W-WHAT N-NO!" He says blushing

"Hehe" she giggles and narrows her eyes

"Ross, truth or dare" Sky asks Ross

"No way am I taking a chance with truth, I pick dare" he says

"I dare you to prank call someone" Sky says

"Oh Oh prank call Molly" Aphmau says making things worse for Ross

Ross picks up sky's phone because his number will come up as an unknown number on Molly's phone. He calls the Molly's number and she picks up.

Xx Phone Call Start xX

(R-Ross, M-Molly)

M-Hello?

R-Hi, is your fridge running?

M-Yes why?

R-Then you better chase after it

M-Who is this?

Xx Phone Call End xX

We are all dying of laughter. Aphmau looks so pretty when she is laughing with her perfect straight white teeth and sparkling eyes. Is this love?