Ch54-Kawaii-chan's Cafè

Sunday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I'm in bed on my phone when I relise that I should probably get up because I need to go to             Kawaii-chan's new cafè's opening. I get up and I take a shower. I put on a purple woolen dress that goes up to my knees, white leggings and brown calf-high boots. 

I brush my teeth and I curl my hair I leave my hair down and I put on a purple beanie. I put on mascara, eyeliner and lollipop lipgloss. I head downstairs and I make myself a pineapple and strawberry smoothie. I turn on the TV and watch Jessie. Who adopts four kids and than just leaves them? (If you haven't seen Jessie it's a Disney show about a nanny who gets hired to take care of four rich kids).

I watch it until I need to go. Garroth is car-pooling so I'm going with him. I call front seat so Vylad and Zane have to sit in the back. I keep on catching Garroth staring at me but I don't bring it up. I just hope he is looking at the road to.

When we arrive the first thing I notice is the colour. Pink... Well it's kind of obvious that it would be pink but not this pink. The walls where light pink with white details. The roof is hot pink with light pink details. 

There is a very big crowd but since I'm Kawaii-chains best friend I get to stand at the front. I take lots of photos as Kawaii-chan cuts the ribbon. We get to go inside and I find that it is very pink inside. I sit down at a table with Lucinda and a cute little maid came up and took our order. I order a caramel milkshake and Lucinda orders a chocolate milkshake.

I turn around for a quick look at the doors and for a split second I saw Fenrir. I tell Lucinda and I tell her and she actully believes me.

"Wait you believe me?" I say confused

"Well yeah, I know you wouldn't lie about this" she replies

"Thankyou" I say and we hug

Laurence's P.O.V.

I sit close to Aphmau's table because no one is getting to Aphmau. Most of my group has agreed to protect Aphmau at all costs. I know she finds it a little bit annoying but it's better than her getting kidnapped again. She is looking at the door very worried then she whispers something to Lucinda. They hug. 

Garroth's P.O.V.

Everyone is going home no because the cafè is closing. Aphmau tells me that she is going to stay a little longer. I know that if I try and make her come home she will get mad. I will just stay outside the cafè to make sure nothing happens.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I help Kawaii-chan pack up some stuff and then I go home. I have this strange feeling that someone is watching me. When I get home I still feel that someone is watching me. Maybe singing will get my mind off of it.

Xx Song Start xX

La la, la la la la la na na na na na,

La la na na, la la la la la na na na na na,

La la, la la la la la na na na na na,

La la na na, la la la la la na na na na na

Hush, don't speak

When you spit your venom, keep it shut I hate it

When you hiss and preach

About your new messiah 'cause your theories catch fire

I can't find your silver lining

I don't mean to judge

But when you read your speech, it's tiring