They were in my way Senpai!

^Yandere^

This story is dedicated to my friend Gloria! ( Kura03 ) because we write fan fiction together, and I named their school after her.

Anyways. Hello readers! sORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

/ Do you like the writing style? If not, let me know and I can change it!

Note - (F/N) is friend's name

"(Y/N)-chan!" Wren called. The girl froze. She hasn't seen him in years. The last time she saw him, they were seven years old. After Her mother died, she had no where to go. Her father left once her mother became pregnant with (Y/N), so she never met him. She ended up going to a local orphanage, where multiple families have taken her in, but brought her back. They always said she was a troubled child, that she wasn't worth it. She's never really had many friends either. Besides Wren, the only friend she had commited suicide last year. It just keeps getting harder. I'm gonna keep living, for you. That's what she promised (F/N).

She ran. She couldn't stand to see his face. Not now. She didn't stop. The (E/c) eyed girl sprinted through the halls of Gloria Memorial High School. She huffed and puffed, but didn't stop until she had locked herself into a bathroom stall. The memories flooded back.

~First Grade~

Note - Their school was just pre-school, kindergarten, and first-grade, and evidently, the other two grades were on a field trip.

"(Y/N)-Chan! Why won't you hang out with me?" The brunette boy whined. "Wren, I'm hanging out with Yukine (Yukine from Noragami is my child, so please, bAck aWaY!) right now." The young female answered. "You can join us if you want!" Yukine chimed in. Wren glared daggers at the blonde male who, in his eyes, was in his way. "Okay" Wren answered, jealousy dripping off the word. He sat down next to his two peers who were cutting paper snowflakes. After a few minuets of watching Yukine "flirt" with (Y/N), Wren couldn't take it. He lashed out. He grabbed hold of his scissors, and gradually plunged them into the boy's stomach. Blood gushed out of Yukine's stomach as he fell back. The girl watched in horror. "Mr. Kay!" The teacher exclaimed in fear. ( AN - Wren's last name is Kay)

The teacher quickly grabbed her phone to call 911, when the same pair of scissors is plunged into her leg. She screams as she falls. Warm blood gushes into a pool, mixing with Yukine's. The other children let out shrills of fear, tears falling down they're face as they helplessly watch Wren finish off their teacher. He then goes on a rampage. Killing off his classmates left and right, the only witnesses besides (Y/N). When he's done, he deeply cuts himself to make it look like he was innocent. The warm blood collided with the victim's. Sirens could be heard in the distance; 911 was called. Wren then looks lovingly at (Y/N), but in a creepy way. He makes his way over to the young girl cowering in the corner. Tears streamed down her face. She couldn't stand watching him do this. "(Y/N)~" He purred. "I'm sorry, but I have to cut you too, just so they know it wasn't you~ I won't cut you open like I did with the rest, just play around a little~" He said, giggling. The young girl screamed in agony as the knife made it's way onto her skin. He cut her arms, legs, stomach, and a small scratch on her face. The only cut deep enough to leave a scare was on her face. Just then, the police, fire department, and medics showed up. They never did find out who did it. Never thought it would be a seven year old boy. They just assumed it was their teacher.