Mika's you're cousin, Senpai!?

(The picture is of Mika, and no, he doesn't love you romantically, he's just overprotective because you're like a sister to him and stuff..)

She heard a scream. She knows they heard it too. (Y/N) looked over at Shin nervously as everyone started mumbling anxiously. "Shin, please try and calm them down, I need to go find...W-wren.." (Y/N) whispered. Shin nodded his head, understanding the situation. He went to go attend to the crowd of classmates while (Y/N) left to go find Wren.

? Pov

She's nervous. She's going to look for him. I can't let him have her, and I can't let Shin have her. I MUST protect her. Has she told them about me? Do they know I'm alive? Do they know that I'm her only family left? Probably not. Tch. I guess I better go bud in, just to make sure Wren does't do anything...

3rd person pov

She started sprinting. (Y/N) had to make sure Wren hadn't done anything. She can see him now. He;s talking to someone...who? 

(Y/N) POV

As I get closer I notice something. Wren's...talking to Mika. 'W-why is HE here?' I thought he promised to stay away... As I approached, I notice Mika grin; the same grin he had when he murdered his parents. The same grin he wore when he introduced Wren to murder. The same grin he had when he told me everything; when he told me how he's the reason Wren's like this, how he's the reason his parents are dead, and how he's the reason my mom never came back.

"Hello, cousin" He purred.