I scare you, Senpai?

Shin ^

The air thickened as the tension grew. Mika and Wren were starring each other down. (Y/N) didn't know what to do. "She doesn't need you," Mika said, breaking the silence. Wren just frowned angrily. "At least she acknowledges my existence!" Wren yelled to Mika, causing him to fume. "At least she's been with me for the past 10 years, unlike you!" Mika yelled in his face. (Y/N) couldn't take it. She's had enough of this, and didn't need anymore bloodshed over her either. She walked up to Wren, and calmly said, "Wren, I'm sorry I haven't tried to speak to you in the years we've been apart. You scare me, and I..I didn't want anyone else to die. Do you know how hard it was living with the fact that all the friends I once had died because you were jealous of a 7 year old boy? It hurts." She had to look away. As much as she didn't like him, she couldn't stand seeing the broken look on his face, hearing that the only girl he's every loved basically rejected him. She then walked up to Mika, but had more anger laced in her words. "Mika, the only reason I've stayed with you throughout the years is because you wouldn't let me leave! You wouldn't let me do anything because you were ALWAYS there! You forced me to love you, and I never can! Not as a cousin, and certainly not as anything more! I understand that you love me as more than family, and it scares me! I don't know how to live with the fact that you not only love me, but you stalk me, you watch me sleep, you tie me down to chairs just so you can talk to me! It's unhealthy and you...you need help!" She stormed away as the young male took in what she said. She ran, ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She knew they would be after her in a few seconds, and just needed to see Shin. He'd make it better. He'd protect her, at least that's what it always felt like.

The teenage girl ran fast into the school, yelling out his name in sobs. She couldn't handle what was going on, and in all the commotion, hadn't realized she'd been crying. While she was outside, Shin had the classrooms evacuated, so she had to run through the crowd of teenagers happy to be out of school early, not knowing the real reason.

Shin was running around looking for (Y/N). Once spotted, she ran up to him and hugged him as tight as possible, sobbing into his shirt, letting it all out. With an expression of worry, curiosity, and happiness that he found (Y/N), he cradled her, whispering in her ear asking her what's wrong and what happened. She just shook her head, and told him that they need to leave now. He nodded and lead her to his car. As they ran through the halls, they could hear Wren and Mika calling her name and laughing in a creepy fashion, with screams shortly following their calls. Once in the car, Shin drove them straight to his house, ask for details on what went down, and who Mika was.

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been doing some extra after school stuff to improve my math grade (Ew math >.<) which helped a lot, so I've got more time to update and stuff. Lately I've only had time to look through notifications and reply to comments. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, just message me so I see it if it's really important to you ^o^

My new schedule will be this, and will be starting next week -

1 update every Wednesday (may be small updates, not long ones, sorry T^T)

1-2 updates every other weekend (This weekend is March 19-20 and the weekend I'd be updating on would be March 26-27, but I may not update on the 27th because my family has plans for Easter. I put the dates for any of you reading this later on in the future, past these dates, so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about)