So this is how it ends, Senpai? (Part 1)

(if you didn't read the last chapter, than you might be lost, so i recommend reading it)

Your pov

Damn, why didn't I run? Fricken curiosity. Why isn't Shin running? Why isn't he fighting them?
Thoughts ran through your head as you hid behind a grove of trees. You listen closer, listening to what he's saying to the two men.

Wait..is Shin...Laughing?
I listem to more, trying not to make any noise

Wait..What!? He KILLED his sister? No...no...this is...wrong.

He Lied. Why would he lie? Why didn't I run? Is he lying? He MUST be lying. I mean, he seems normal, and I've never had anyone besides him talk or even look at me kindly...And his sister..I saw her a few days ago.

So he's lying. Right?

Your mind fills with these thoughts, swirling around, pressuring you. You can't handle it. You just curl up into a ball and just sit there, breathing in and out, trying to calm yourself down. You've blocked out everything but your thoughts. This worked so well, that you didn't hear the footsteps walking towards you.
A cold hand touches your shoulder, startling you. Before you can react, the chilling metal razor from a knife touches your neck. You slightly look over at the knife's owner, careful not to move your neck, and see the one, the only, Shin. Except, he looks bewildered. Quickly, checking behind him several times, he whispers something in your ear, something that surprises you.
"(y/n), listen to me, when they come over here you have to go with them, there's no way to outrun them. Trust me (y/n). I'll make sure you get out safe, I-I swear."
Then everything all went black.
---------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the wait T^T
Thank you SO much for 200+ followers!