Alpha Logan

New wolf story! Yay! Hope you enjoy! Amelia x

* Elizabeth's P.O.V *

This is it. I told myself as I stared at the cliff edge. I am finally going to die. My wolf howled in pain. 'No, don't do it Liz.' Rae, my wolf begged me.

I'm sorry Rae. I can't deal with it anymore.

'You can't do this to me! I'm your wolf! Your killing me aswell!' Rae cried in my head.

Why do you care? Our life is a missery.

I ignored her and blocked her out of my head as I sighed and sat down at the edge of the cliff. I peered over the edge and watched the smooth river flow inbetween the rocks.

My father abuses me badly. I get bullied. I haven't found my mate and I probally wont anyway. I'm 19. Most people my age have found theirs already. You might be thinking: Already? So young?

But our wolfs change our desisions for you, hoping they'll lead us to their mate. I could be moving house, moving school or going on a holiday, anything that'll take you to your soul mate.

Life hates me. I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING TO DESERVE THIS! Sad.

I shakily shood up and placed my hands over my stomach and closed my eyes.

Dear mum, if you're watching over me, please don't make this too painful and make Gerard rot in hell. Elizabeth. (Gerard is my abusing father by the way.)

'No Liz please don't do this.' Rae begged.

No Rae! Give it up! We've been hoping for help for the last 19 years! But nothing ever helps! Just face the facts. This is the final goodbye.

Tears strolled down my cheeks and I lifted one foot of the ground and moved it off the egde of the cliff. "Goodbye world." I whispered before I leaned forward to my death.

...

"NO!" A pair of strong arms grabbed my waist and yanked me backwards. I landed on my back as I continued to sob. The guy shook my shoulders violently. "Stop! Why would you do that to me?! I couldn't live without you! Please stop!" The guy begged, his voice wavering slightly.

My eyes met his and I froze. His piercing green eyes and short and scruffy raven black hair. He looks familliar. I felt Rae try and reach out to his wolf when it all clicked.

Mate.

* Logan's P.O.V *

Tears began to build up in my eyes as I watched my mate try and commit suicide. I can't let this happen. "NO!" I screamed. I grabbed her hips and threw her back onto the grass on the top of the cliff.

I collapsed next to her and shook her shoulders. "Stop! Why would you do that to me?! I couldn't live without you! Please stop!" I begged. I don't even know her but I'd feel empty without her. Like I've been feeling for the past 23 years without her.

She sobbed into my shirt but stiffened and our eyes met. "Mate..." She whispered, the corners of her lips finally turning up slightly. Her eyes suddenly filled with worry.

"A-Are you going to reject me?" She asked quietly, looking down. I cupped her face and made her look up at me. "I would never even dream of rejecting you." I admitted truthfuly before I lightly pressed my lips to hers.

She slowly kissed back but pulled away after a few moments. I didn't question her, I can see she has already had a tough past.

My wolf, Cullen, howled in delight as she cuddled upto my chest.I held her tight, never wanting to let her go.